Brain surgeon or easy bake oven chef?

by seven006 54 Replies latest jw friends

• seven006
    seven006

It's after 2:45 am in the morning and I'm still awake and starting on my fourth day of no sleep. Well, actually Iv gotten about four hours of brief cat naps in that amount of time. My all time record is five straight nights and days with absolutely no sleep at all. I heard something like that causes brain damage. I can only hope. There is a part of my brain that remembers my screwed up childhood being raised in this damn cult I would be happy to have damaged. Maybe thats part of Stinky's problem?

I just watched a program on MSNBC about the mind of a suicide bomber. Those fanatical Muslims are just a tad bit worse then the JW's. The thing I found odd about delving into the mind of a religious psychopath was not necessarily how a completely brained washed mind works (we all have experience with that one) but more in the choice of commercials that interrupted the program about mindless cold blooded murderers for god. Right when I was in the middle of comparing the "live forever in paradise award for the most brainwashed" line of bullshit the Muslims and JW's share, a commercial for "dream lashes" pops up. What in the hell is the advertising time sales department at MSNBC thinking?

Iv been in the marketing and advertising world for most of my adult life. But I can't figure for the life of me, how an advertising rep for the news station could slip in this ad, on this program, and expect people to buy such a lame ass product. Busses blowing up, people talking about offering their bloody blown off head to Allah on a silver platter and then a 28 second shot about the miracle eyelash tool that not only thickens, but lifts and separates your lashes just like the movie stars use. Give me a fricken brake. Where are these guys heads? This helped put it all into perspective.

Half the population of Palestine is unemployed and will easily take the six thousand dollars given to their family once they turn them selves into a waking time bomb and blow the hell out of a picnicking family of Jews, and to pay for this "crux of the whole matter" bit of information, I have to watch some bimbo put on miracle eye make up "just like the movie stars do." Ya right, movie stars do not put on their own make up, I doubt they even wipe their own new and improved plastic filled and bikini waxed asses. Is it just my lack of sleep or does the whole world seem to be a tad bit out of touch with reality? I like a movie stars long luscious lashes as much as the next guy (especially Sandra Bullock's) but the damn commercial is taking the rhythm out of watching fifty consecutive blood spattering bombings. Do they really think I'm going to close my eyes to such incredible images to find a piece of paper and write down on my grocery list to pick up a tube of miracle black eyelash snot?

Granted, my eye lashes could use some lifting and separating but Jesus H. Mohammed, run the damn commercial in the middle of The Man's Show. You've seen one women jumping on a trampoline, you've seen them all. Who's your target audience you morons? Sleep deprived, sworn off women for life, insomniacs like me? What a bunch of over paid under intelligent college grad schmucks!

Shit, now I have one more damn thing to think about. I'm going to go see if All in the Family is on Nic at night. I can only take so much reality right now.

BTW Craig, I was just about to nod off at midnight when my phone rang and it was your squeaky voice. Go have sex with your wife for christ sakes and leave me to my insomnia. You did make me laugh though, I needed that right in the middle of TRYING TO GO TO SLEEP!!!

I wonder if the 7/11store is still open and if they'll sell me a bottle of wine?

Dave

• Mac
    Mac

Reduce the wattage of the bulb in yer easy bake when posting naked...cuz there will be less damage done should you, in a state of extreme excitement over the fluffiness of yer baked goods, happen to accidently flop inside the cooking chamber during inspection...

that is all..........

mac, suzy homemaker class

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    My nutsack would get raw on my cloth computor chair when I'm typin real hard.

(Has a mental picture of Gumflagration's nutsack hairs catching on fire from the friction!!)

• gumby
    gumby
    Until my little nap, I had not slept in almost 68 hours.

Dave,.....you need to do something about this my friend in all seriousness.

See a damn doc and get something that will knock you out.....your playing with fire on this one. Keep this up and your finally going to hear Jehovah speaking to you.

Big nutsack hugs from,

Gumby

• seven006
    seven006

Gum,

I gone through this on and off for most of my life. I was even on halcyon in the 80's. That little sleep drug almost sent me into the nut house. It lost it's FDA approval in the nineties after a few tired people killed their spouse in the middle of the night under the influence of the drug. Unfortunately, it was after I was divorced when I started taking it.

I got about three hours last night (or should I say this morning) Last time I remember the time on the clock it was a little after 6. It's now a little after 9. Three hours is great for me.

• Valis
    Valis

for the non-somnambulatory one..

• bisous
    bisous

well since you are up, how about rustling us up some grub in your easy-bake oven? i've got an apron you can borrow....

leer

• simplesally
    simplesally

Since I had an Easy Bake Oven when I was little, I think I would like to try brain surgery. I am a really good master at imitation, so if a brain surgeon can have one guy, I'll take the other guy and just do what the surgeon does. Easy peasy lemon squeezy!

I only burned a few cakes, but I was really little then. There's no fire involved in this brain surgery thing is there?

• gumby
    gumby

Hey bud....yes Halcion was banned then Ambien took over.

My wife has the same problem though not as severe as yourself. She take Trazadone every night or she wakes up at about 2 or 3 in the morning and cannot go back to sleep then feels like crap the next day.

Me...I have a beer or two and smoke a little funny stuff and sleep like a baby.....log.

As for 3 hours of sleep, I remember hearing how Sammy Davis Jr. said he only slept 4 hours a night and did just fine. Some do not need 6-8 hours of sleep,....maybe your one of them.

Gumby

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

I think I'd like to try brain surgery, maybe just one though. I figure my fee for one operation will get me out of debt.

Hugs to the insomniacs. I'm a former sufferer, but years ago, I went to an acupuncturist (not about my insomnia, but about something else) and he cured the sleeplessness too, even though I didn't tell him about that. It's been eight years, knock wood.

does anyone have any pot?
    um, yeah.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit