Brain surgeon or easy bake oven chef?

by seven006 54 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

I never sit naked you sick bastard! My nutsack would get raw on my cloth computor chair when I'm typin real hard. Leather! Jesus....you gotta try fabric...I'm tellin ya! I'll bet you wear 501's doncha? I go to K-mart and buy "rustlers" for $9.99 a pair, and my ass looks as good as yers I'll just betcha!

What the hell you doin smokin in the house anyway ya white trash bastard? Smoke in the garage like I do like a real loser.

I gotta quit too. I don't want to end up in a wheelchair talkin outta one side of my mouth like my old man.( dont ya hate people that use emoticons ?)

Gumby

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    ( dont ya hate people that use emoticons ?)

Hate me gumby hate me.............

• gumby
    gumby

Steph....whatcha having for supper tonight?

Gumby

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

erumm.

Its ina cup with a staw sticking outta it??

• gumby
    gumby

Ya little boozin bastardette!

I'm on my 3rd MGD and gettin ready to eat some pizza. I figured we could talk about stuff till Dave wakes up from his scotch stupor and gets back to his thread.( he's gonna be mad now)

Gumby

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    Ya little boozin bastardette!

Well i never!

Skip dinner and start on the booze....... That willl [edit] ya up worse than............ shit ..........

• seven006
    seven006

I just woke up but there was no scotch involved. I am going through another round of insomnia. Until my little nap, I had not slept in almost 68 hours. I get a few hours of restless sleep and wake up and come here to see if I did any damage. I now have a third personal rule about posting on JWD.

The first is, do not drink and post.
    The second is, do not post when I'm pissed off.
    My new and third rule is, do not post when I have over 48 hours of sleep depravation.

So much for trying a fluff post.

Gumby, you are a nut sack.

Bem, What exactly do you think is coming out of the top of the head of my avatar? I have tried to simplify my once very compacted life. Two choices are all I can handle in one sitting. I'm sure most of the people on this board fall somewhere in the middle.

Stef, How are my pork chops coming?

I'm going to go back and try to sleep again. I think I need a teddy bare. or is it Bair? I hate words that sound alike, mean something different and are spelt different.

I think I need drugs.

Dave

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    The first is, do not drink and post.

awww shit i broke that rule bout an hour agoooooooooooooo.......

Stef, How are my pork chops coming?

lol well done with a side of .... booze.......

Pkease make the room stop spinninnnnnn

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Sleep well Dave, no harm done here! As I said, good job.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

***fluffs Dave's pillow***

***hands him his Teddy bear***

Now go back to bed, you obviously need more sleep as you are absolutely no good at fluff, leave it to the experts!

Kate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit