Which dog breed do you like?

by Panda 78 Replies latest jw friends

• glitter
    glitter

I think Cavalier King Charles Spaniels are the best!

This is my dog Sandy when we'd had him about 6months and he was 6 years old when the pic was taken: believe it or not he'd *already* lost weight (we got him in November '91 from some JWs in our congregation). He got fit and lived nearly 10 years with us, until he went "funny" all of a sudden and died 3 years ago today (*that* day just got better and better, huh? :( )

I don't think I have a pic on the computer of him all slim and gorgeous, so you can all laugh at fatso:

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Malemutes, Siberian Huskies and Samoyeds!

• DebraDoll
    DebraDoll

Dogs that can scratch their own backs are always a good bet too! I couldn't resist snapping this photo today!

• DebraDoll
    DebraDoll

And speaking of BREED; Do you think the view out of the window in the THIRD PHOTO is a SELLING POINT????

http://www.btinternet.com/~crillboy/property_morephotos.cfm.htm

• Mulan
    Mulan

My favorite dog of all time is a Welsh Corgi (Pembroke). We've had two of them.

• glitter
    glitter

Everytime I see the thread title, for a moment I think it says "Which dog breed do you look like?"... :D

I dunno what would be on the thread - do lots of people here have poodle perms? :D

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

We have two lab mixes and they are the best dogs.

Emmett is a labmation (black lab/dalmation) mix. He's very territorial and is sure to let us know if someone or thing is infringing on our territory. But, he's quick to learn who belongs there (i.e. new neighbors).
    Deogie is a yellow lab/rott mix. He's so sweet and gentle. But the poor baby is going blind. Thank goodness we have a big, fenced yard for him. You'd never know by the way he gets around back there.

Country

• chachasmum
    chachasmum

golden retrievers and the mountain dogs those are my favorites, i however like all dogs.

• Valis
    Valis
    Nina should chime in about the assets of Bassets...

catfish bait! Sincerely, District Overbeer "Anti-Bassett" class

• qwerty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit