Which dog breed do you like?

by Panda 78 Replies latest jw friends

• Panda
    Panda

Well , with so many posts about pets I thought I'd ask this question. We have 3 Great Pyrenees dogs. The oldest is 11yrs and the youngest is 4yrs old. If I can remember how to get my photos on here I'll post one of them..watch them all scatter when they see the camera! SOOOOO humble.

• jwbot
    jwbot

Oh hmm.....lemme think...this is a hard one!! haha I kid!!!

I think it is no surprise that I love Border Collies and especially my own, Twobit.

But more about the breed. A lot of people like them because they are smart (#1 or on some lists #2). I like that but most of all, it seems they are emotionally smart. Twobit has such a range in her personality, every day she does something so spectacular and still surprises me. She is so lovable and playful and can be calm and cuddly (mostly cuddly, less calm). When I own a house with land I will get another Border Collie (or maybe a flock of sheep for Twobit).

I hope to do agility with her and what better dog to do agility with? :)

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Undaunted Danny is as loyal as an Irish Setter.

• senselessly sane
    senselessly sane

Twobit is SO CUTE!!! Border collies are great, my roommate's best friend has one that used to live on a farm. Unfortunately, it had some kind of accident that took off the tip of it's tongue, poor thing. As a result she doesn't bark much.

I used to have a Tibetan Spaniel mix named Bodri once, and a Chihuaha named Chuwi. The Chihuahua was a neurotic nervous creature (she had been abused by her previous family), but was so sweet. The spaniel was kind of mellow, and pretty smart, so the two made an interesting pair. If I could have a dog, I might get one who's really large, like a Saint Bernard or a Newfoundland. And a Chihuaha, another one of those poor little nervous ones.:)

I can't have pets at my place. I've been thinking of getting a turtle though, they are adorable - and I think I can get away with that.

• blondie
  • mysterio91
    mysterio91

English Bulldog... or a Boxer

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Although I'm not really a dog lover, I've always been fond of German Shephards

• kat2u
    kat2u

english setter

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

I love em all, but my favourite has to be a German Shepherd.

Bull!

• TD
    TD

...All of them!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit