Which dog breed do you like?

by Panda 78 Replies latest jw friends

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

I have 2 German Sheps & one half wolf/half shep right now. I am trying to figure out how to put a picture on here

• larc
    larc

Sassy, I was not going to respond. Then I saw the picture of the young pup, either a collie or a sheltie. I had two shelties in my life, and I loved them very much.

• Badger
    Badger

Huskies! some of the smartest dogs there are. My son calls them "Polar Dogs"

• dh
    dh

great danes & springer spaniels

• Maverick
    Maverick

The ones you can train to crap in someone else's yard.

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Neapolitan Mastiffs. Nearly 200 pounds of muscle. I wish I had a pic of one, but there was a stupid movie called Turner and Hooch that had a mastiff in it. Glorious animals! Unfortunately, I live in a shoebox, and so can't have one.

• jwbot
    jwbot

For those that did not know what a Border Collie looks like....check it out:

Those are all Border Collies. I do not see merles in the picture either so that is not even all they different types of Border Collies. Thats why the AKC gets a lot of crap (as they should) for trying to make a standard when there is none (for looks). You judge a border collie by its herding ability and skills and behavior. Very cool. Check out: http://www.gis.net/~shepdog/BC_Museum/

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I lovvvvvvvvvvve Basset Hounds....Have owned two, Mr. Beau Jangles and Plumply....considering getting a third.

Frannie B

• jwbot
    jwbot

Fannie: The park where I take Twobit regularly has other regulars too, and there is this old lady with 2 old basset hounds and they just have so much personality.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I betcha they do, jwbot! I love 'em.....Plumply was smart, too....she watched us when we went to the bathroom....and one day when we arrived home, we found "Plumply's Dump" on the neck of the toilet in the bathroom!!! Guess she just needed a map on her butt

Frannie B

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit