Which dog breed do you like?

by Panda 78 Replies latest jw friends

• jwbot
    jwbot

Everyone has such cute dogs!

At the last puppy play time, someone had a wheaton (weaton?) terrior that was just so friendly and wonderful and cute. That would be my second choice. I also like Australian Sheaperds, they are a lot like Border Collies. I just like smart, cute, energetic, loving dogs which is most of them :)

I have to say that when I see a rottweiler or dog like that...I am afraid of them unless I know the owner and the owner is a good one...but even still...

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

NO DOUBT ABOUT IT: WEIMARANER!

Outaservice

• recoveringjw
    recoveringjw

Beagles

Border Collies

Black labs

(When I was young, we had two beautiful collies--they looked just like Lassie!)

Bethany (of the I-want-a-BIG-dog-but-live-in-a-small-place-so-content-myself-with-3-cats-and-a-ferret class)

• desib77
    desib77

Lhasa Apsos

• Carmel
    Carmel

My coon dawg is kewl! He's not the Jack Russel I thought he was. Turns out he's Brazilian Rat Terrior!

Does like to fight the coons!

carmel

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Twobit looks like a very cool dog. So that's what a Border Collie is, I've heard of the breed but never knew what they were exactly.

I like Golden Retrievers, they always seem so well-behaved. Dachshunds are cool too, though they seem a bit nutty. My uncle has a Miniature Pinscher, that dog is the most nervous, hyper little dog I've ever seen, I would never want one.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Men..

• Preston
    Preston

I own ... a pug

Her name is Ms. Piggy

My pug is a fawn with a black mask...

She likes to run on golf courses

... and bark at most if not all people

Her favorite toys are her pet barney plush dinosaur and her winnie the pooh toy

I love my pug

• recoveringjw
    recoveringjw

Des,

I have read that Lhasa's are a very cool breed of small dog--they have "big" dog personalities. I think that if I didn't have a veritable zoo right now, I would get a Lhasa, even though I live in a duplex.

B

• Sassy
    Sassy

Golden Retrievers

and

Collies

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit