Proud to be canadian!

by Nicolas 75 Replies latest jw friends

• NOdenial
    NOdenial

jgnat... I love the effort you are making on this one. Thanks. But it isn't narrowing down where the immigrants are coming from. This is important because the question is... Which way does the majority of our continent immigrate? It would say a lot about the Canadian disposition vs the American disposition.

But - only search it if you are interested. Do it for YOU.

Thanks Jgnat. I appreciate the respect.

• NOdenial
    NOdenial

JGNAT!!!

THANK YOU!!!

NO... denial!!!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Okay lets tone it down people:

Posting Guidelines
    To ensure all users feel safe and keen to participate, please avoid:

1. Insulting, threatening or provoking language

Forums may be moderated to make sure they stay friendly and welcoming, legal and relevant. We reserve the right to edit or delete posts at own discretion and without notice, which we consider to be unacceptable. If you repeatedly break these guidelines, you may be prevented from posting.

Thanks!

Kate

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

For INdenial .... Tongue in cheek of course

I AM AMERICAN

Wassup...

I'm not particularly intelligent, open-minded, or well-liked.

And I don't live in a safe place, eat a balanced diet, or drive very well.

I don't know Shakespeare, Da Vinci or Gutenberg,

although I'm pretty sure they were American.

I drink beer, not water, I am outspoken, not opinionated,

Guns settle disputes, not discussions.

Winning isn't everything, it's the ONLY thing,

And it's pronounced RUFF, not ROOF.

I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack, unless I go somewhere.

Burger King IS fine dining. Washing after peeing is for LOSERS,

Twinkies and Moon Pies ARE GOOD for breakfast,

I have a SHED, NOT a GARAGE, and WWF ACTION IS REAL!

The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is the ONLY country in the world,

The FIRST nation of IGNORANCE,

And the BEST part of SOUTH AMERICA!!

MY NAME IS JIM-BOB, I am married to my sister,

AND I AM AMERICAN!!!!!!!

• myelaine
    myelaine

Nodenial,

whao,whao, whao......

Looks like you should come up here for a pissing match. Maybe we'll see you this winter sometime.

I love Canada in all it's glory. I love that Quebec didn't seperate a few years back. (I voted for the first and last time that we stay united)

I AM CANADIAN

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

My Blessed deceased Mom is French Canadian.My Paternal Haszard clan hails from PEI.

Bienvenu à nos amis
    de Canadien français.

Banner @ my home page.

• micheal
    micheal

No denial, you've got real anger issues. Just take it easy man, no ones gonna hurt you. Just hand over the crack and no one will get hurt.

• Xena
    Xena

interesting thread....funny if it were americans getting this pissed about what was being said about their country they would be accused of being rabid patriots.

aaahh gotta love the hyprocrites

• avishai
    avishai

Y'know, some of you "tolerant" Canadians are displaying the same attitude of our neanderthal "America-love it or leave it!!!!" far right guys. Just cause he's critical of Canada-right or wrong-You have your panties in a bunch and are also slinging mud at the US. Geez, I thought Canadians had a sense of humor!!!

Edited to add:

Geez xena, ya have to post at the same time. Great minds think alike, I guess

• jgnat
    jgnat

You know, I was pleasantly surprised by the rampant patriotism displayed by my fellow Canadians. We are not usually this demonstrative. Perhaps it is our lousy medal showing in the Olympics that has us all stirred up. The American steamroller is pretty tough to compete against. But, but, but....Australia....Great Britain.....Korea?????? Twenty-third place amongst the nations?????? AAAAAAAH.

Where is our sports minister so we can lynch 'em?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit