Proud to be canadian!

by Nicolas 75 Replies latest jw friends

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12
    12. We have the largest English population that never ever surrendered or
    withdrew during any war to anyone. anywhere. EVER.

12. We have the largest English population that never ever surrendered or
    withdrew during any disagreement with Quebec. EVER.

And 1 in 3 houses are grow ops? WOW. Good excuse to go back into field service. "Good morning sir. I'm here this morning to share the lastest issues of the Watchtower and Awake magazine with you.... and do you have any pot for sale? Perhaps we could do a swap?"

• lawrence
    lawrence

xjw_b12:

That's what has me in a double breasted sear sucker suit this fine morning. 6 houses on this block, 2 must be growers. After the initial discussion of Ezekiel 39 I should have my time completed for the month, then we'll have to discuss "straining out the gnat." Sorry, Brother Territory Servant can you give me territory 123A? Yes, you can scan my retina for audit purposes. Gotta go - bang the doors of the growers.

• NOdenial
    NOdenial

sheesh!

You're guys are so childishly sensitive and are taking this so personal - it's ambarrassing! This isn't about YOU as individuals (but it is quickly becoming that way!) I will say that your disposition and anger and inability to look objectively at issues is exactly the kind of problem that I was describing about the culture in Canada. You would think that an ex jw would be better able to see truth and reject bullshit.

Tell ya what - here's a good statistic: If Canada is SUCH a great place to live... then per capita, which country are people immigrating to? USA to Canada... or Canada to USA?

God... you guys! this is rediculous!

203rd Street and 87th Avenue Langley BC... my kid lived with my ex on that road for 2 years. The average house is about 400,000.00 bucks. That ain't ghetto! Nice neighborhood. There are horses grazing in the feild outside his house. There are 12 houses on that street. My sixteen year old kid came home one day with a Safeway bag full of pot. I asked him where he got it... 8 of the 12 homes on THAT road less than a quarter mile long were growing pot. Let's see... if my math is correct.... that's 2 out of 3 houses in that neighborhood. Hell, you can see the plants from the road. My kid raided some yards on the way home. There was so much there... nobody missed it.

But you guys go ahead... your ostrich position suits you well.

I'm sick of this discussion. There is a reason why I left Canada... listening to you guys just makes it all that much easier.

You can go right ahead and sit there in your depressed economy, your culture, your 'world'. I would never, EVER (!!!) have the opportunities and prosperity in Canada that I do here in the USA.

And THAT (!!!) is very sad to say...

I AM...... NOdenial .... you can HAVE Canada! I'm done with it!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Though the sins of the WTBTS would stretch to the ends of the universe, they did do at least one thing right.

What was that?

They reminded us that we are all one big human family and that international borders only exist on paper, in law and in the minds of people. Why do we sometimes forget this when we leave the org.?

Probably almost any country on the earth today has it's good points.

And we should not forget: Be it ever so humble, there is no place like home.

Home is where your heart is.

Flyin'

Edited to add: It's all good.

• shamus
    shamus
    203rd Street and 87th Avenue Langley BC... my kid lived with my ex on that road for 2 years. The average house is about 400,000.00 bucks. That ain't ghetto! Nice neighborhood. There are horses grazing in the feild outside his house. There are 12 houses on that street. My sixteen year old kid came home one day with a Safeway bag full of pot. I asked him where he got it... 8 of the 12 homes on THAT road less than a quarter mile long were growing pot. Let's see... if my math is correct.... that's 2 out of 3 houses in that neighborhood. Hell, you can see the plants from the road. My kid raided some yards on the way home. There was so much there... nobody missed it.

But you guys go ahead... your ostrich position suits you well.

I'm sick of this discussion. There is a reason why I left Canada... listening to you guys just makes it all that much easier.

You can go right ahead and sit there in your depressed economy, your culture, your 'world'. I would never, EVER (!!!) have the opportunities and prosperity in Canada that I do here in the USA.

And THAT (!!!) is very sad to say...

I AM...... NOdenial .... you can HAVE Canada! I'm done with

You have some serious anger issues. If you can't handle dissenting views, then maybe it's better not to post at all. It isn't worth having a heart attack over. I would discuss this further, but I think it's obvious to anyone who reads this thread who is 'on crack' and who isn't.

• micheal
    micheal
    but I think it's obvious to anyone who reads this thread who is 'on crack' and who isn't.

Nodenial is on crack and glue

• neverthere
    neverthere

Don't forget our national anthem, you can remember all the words when drunk and sing in with a beer in your hand! (no salutes required EVER or hands on hearts, we sing it from the heart)

I used to be a disgruntled Canuck, but now there is no place in the world that is better to live.

If the states tries to invade we will just distract them with all our hot chicks (Pam Anderson for one)

Canadians are major in Hollywood and we have Hollywood North, maybe we should invade the states! (LOL)

I do love our southern cousins but I would never want to live anywhere but Canada! (Ok, maybe Scotland but that is just my heritage talking LOL)

Diana

• shamus
    shamus

Just did some research on my own. It turns out that real estate in Langley is actually quite less than 400,000. I really can't understand Nodenial's arguments, and have to wonder if this person even lived in Canada. One is a 5 bedroom, 2 kitchen place for only 282,000.

• NOdenial
    NOdenial

LOL!!!.... You guys still think this is about YOU!! This is hillarious! You couldn't possibly be this vain... and still have an IQ beyond the size of your shoe!

The only thing I can come up with is that you are playing me for a sucker... that I don't know when my leg is being pulled. OK... you got me. I bit - hook, line and sinker.

As for the post on Langley property... you searched "Langley ghetto" (LOL!!) I told you all that the address was 203rd and 87th. Check it out. Houses there aren't 1800 sft like the one you showed... they are 3000 - 4000 sft. Hillarious!

Oh... yeah... and my crack addiction is really out of control.... somebody help me!

I think Flyin' said it best.. "there is no place like home". I found myself a new one!

Later!

NO...denial

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Speaking as someone who has lived in both the US and Canada (and enjoyed both experiences emmensely), I think either country could do without the likes of NODenial.

Every country has its problems and any jerk can run away from the problems. I personally prefer to do what I can to make things better rather than make negative wide brushed assertions (without facts).

I am glad you are happy where you are NoDenial. Please don't come back here.

Uzzah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit