I MADE A SCENE AT THE KINGDOM HALL REMODEL TODAY

by Corvin 67 Replies latest jw friends

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

I applaud you Corvin. Wish more of the Jws would stand up and express their natural instinct of protecting their children and standing up for them. I never knew I had it in me until they went after my daughter. I may be meek and I may be mild, but don't mess with my kid! I was surprised at how that one came out when those buttons were pushed on that one. I was taught for so long to ignore my gut reactions that I thought their was something wrong with me when I turned into a Mama bear, but I think it totally normal and natural parent instinct to something that the JWs are not.

• MelbaToast
    MelbaToast

Hurrah! Hugs for you corvin- you are a great dad. I wish you had been mine. Your daughter will get through this, with some scars of course, but with you as a dad, she cant lose!

I would have loved to been there- last I knew, you just had to be in good standing in the congo to attend...but really, whoo gives a rats ass, Id love to take a sledgehammer to each and every one of those buildings....especially the ones I worked on.

• kj
    kj

That is awesome, good for you. I hope you gave them all a little food for thought- LOL

kj

• Gadget
    Gadget

Good for you Corvin.

You made your point, I'm sure a few people will think abiout what they've seen for a while, but the most important bit is that your daughter followed along with you. I just hope these things don't cause any problems for your duaghters in their relationship with their Mother. Even if they know they are in the right emotional leverage from a parent can count for a lot.

• Corvin
    Corvin
    I just hope these things don't cause any problems for your duaghters in their relationship with their Mother.

Because of their mother's lies and general fanatical/hypocritical conduct, there isn't much of a relationship left. It all came to a head a year ago which lead to me getting custody of all of them. There mother has a lot of apologies to make and a lot to change before any real relationship can begin. I brought the twisted bitch into the organization and I am damn determined to take her out. Somewhere inside her there is a good person; I met her once. I will do whatever I have to get her out and enable her to rebuild her relationship with our girls. The girls need their mother and I am determined to find her in there somewhere. Maybe some of you can't understand that statement, but I know that there are some here who definitely can.

Thank you all for your hoorahs and encouragement. I have been waiting for the opportunity to let their mother trip herself up over her own lies in front of the congregation and to let the elders have it for their incompetence and idiocrisy. I have a feeling it isn't over yet, it rarely is, and I am ready for whatever comes next. Sara was not expecting me to have the nerve to call her on her lie in front of the entire congregation(s) there at the remodel. I think she about messed her pants.

I did not feel evil or satanic. I was not afraid of Jehovah striking me down for standing up against those buttheads. I did not tremble or stumble over a single word. I just knew it was time to assert the truth and it came rather easily . . . it had been a long time coming.

It was so good to confront a group of JW's with the real truth; to say it like it really is and not be afraid . . . to not "shrink back" as they love to say. While I was talking, the PO's head stayed straight ahead as if listening to me, but his eyes kept darting back and forth trying to guage reactions from the crowd of workers in front of the Kingdom Hall. When I brought up the suicide and abuse, his lips pressed tightly together and slightly nodded, almost involuntarily. It was so telling, and I hope all those around us caught his acknowledgement of the truth of my statements.

Corvin

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

Awesome! I wish it could have gone like this for me, instead of my "unbelieving" dad thinking I don't know what the hell's going on here, so I guess I'll just stay gone & work more. But maybe those that know just what the jws are all about are best equipped to deal with them.

But anyhow, you are a good dad & your ex is a poor excuse for a mother

• Bryan
    Bryan

Corvin,

You rock.

Bryan

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Corvin: YOU ROCK ...that was awesome

• codeblue
    codeblue

Amazing Corvin, and triple thumbs up to you for standing up for the real truth

... in front of people that only "claim to have the real truth"

Your daughter should be very proud of you as well...

Codeblue

• Gadget
    Gadget
    It was so good to confront a group of JW's with the real truth; to say it like it really is and not be afraid . . .

Exactly, thats why I felt so ggod aboutmuy recent meeting with the elders.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit