I MADE A SCENE AT THE KINGDOM HALL REMODEL TODAY

by Corvin 67 Replies latest jw friends

• Corvin
    Corvin

LOL, Danny! That is the same exact cam I have.

I will be taking it and a camera man with me on the next visit to the KH.

I think you should give some thought, when things are all said and done, to writing a novel or even a book on your own experiences with the Witnesses. You describe with such clarity the emotions, the psychological pressures, the hypocrisy, and everything else that comes out of life in the Witnesses.

I have never really thought about writing a book about these things. Perhaps I should. I would if I thought it would help others.

The part I most relish about being where I am now is that my perceptions, sense's and emotions have become somewhat acute and I am really enjoying these natural parts of my being that I always had to keep locked down. It feels good to feel something other than anger and depression. It feels good to feel other things, good and bad, understand them and act upon them. To me, all of the new emotions I get to experience now are serving my brain as action signals; they tell that I need to do something, and if I listen carefully to them, they tell me just the right thing to do. Again, "liberation" is not a good enough word to describe the freedom of heart and mind I am growing into. Love you guys.

Corvin

• hubert
    hubert

Good job, Corvin !! We can all see the love you have for your daughter, by your actions.

Hubert

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Goodonya, Corvin! (Good-on-ya Aussie term)

I wish I had parents who would stand up for me like that. You are teaching your children well by example that it is ok to stand up for themselves, and it is ok to question and not tolerate inappropriate behaviour and lies, especially in adults. I wish more parents (dubs or not) were able to do this. It is a rare and beautiful thing.

Hugs

Brenda

• Corvin
    Corvin

bttt . . .

Since I first posted this topic, there has been another incident involving my kids' mother and stepfather. They went for their scheduled weekend visit last Friday. Within a couple of hours, we received a call from Nancy, the middle child, 15 years old. She was in tears because her stepfather had attacked her verbally and began his sick mind games on her about the organization, Jehovah, and the "path of wisdom". He told her that she was a bad influence on his daughter and she should not come over anymore. The shunning technique is implied here. Nancy was in tears all last night after we brought her back home and has been a wreck all day as well.

I told Nancy she should call her mother's bluff: OK, mom, you keep threatening to abandon me because I choose not to believe what you believe, so go ahead. Shun me. Do it! I am your daughter and Iove you and your religion is a piss-poor excuse for abandoning your own child. Is that what God requires of you? To shun and disown a 15 year old girl who can think for herself and does not allow men to control her mind?

This bullshit game is going to stop if I have to die settling it. That is my vowl, my promise to my children and to myself.

When I picked up Nancy from her mother and stepdad's house I wanted to know what had happened before we left. I was told the whole story and was so filled with indignation and disgust that I called the man out of his house. He was hiding like a coward in the back yard. I called him an abusive drunk, a coward and son of bitch so loud the neighbors all heard. I said, "get out here you stupid son-of-a-bitch. You like to pick on little girls, do you? Get your fat hypocritical ass out here and talk to me, a man, who will help you to understand some common sense things. You just can't pick on a young girl, not my daughter, and get away with it anymore. Come out here, Mr "path of wisdom", Mr. Jehovah's Witness-hypocrite and face me!" He just remained in the back yard mumbling stupid shit at me. I told him I would be seeing him at the Kindom Hall on Sunday and we would settle a few issues in front of the entire congregation . . . "you can run, you cowardly pig, but you can't hide!"

I have formed a small group of local ex-JW's who will be meeting in front of the Claydell Kingdom Hall in El Cajon, Ca. We will have large picket signs to expose the abuse. All those going into the KH will see the signs exposing the lies and abuse and it this is only the beginning. They keep fucking with my kids and they must stop or I will keep coming at them until they do.

Anyone in the San Diego area, if you would like to participate, you are welcome. I will be in front of the Claydell Kingdom Hall on Claydell St in El Cajon at 9:30 am. My kids will be joing me, of their own free will, with their own picket signs expressing themselves and there will be a video taping of the event.

Monday morning, I will be filing a petition with the local family court to reduce my ex's visitation with the kids. They should have supervised visitation where mom so she cannot heap all of her JW rhetoric on these young souls. When will these cockroaches learn?

Corvin

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Good luck, Corvin-were rooting for you, Please do be careful though!

• Odrade
    Odrade

good luck Corvin, and love to your girls.

O

• avishai
    avishai
    When I picked up Nancy from her mother and stepdad's house I wanted to know what had happened before we left. I was told the whole story and was so filled with indignation and disgust that I called the man out of his house. He was hiding like a coward in the back yard. I called him an abusive drunk, a coward and son of bitch so loud the neighbors all heard. I said, "get out here you stupid son-of-a-bitch. You like to pick on little girls, do you? Get your fat hypocritical ass out here and talk to me, a man, who will help you to understand some common sense things. You just can't pick on a young girl, not my daughter, and get away with it anymore. Come out here, Mr "path of wisdom", Mr. Jehovah's Witness-hypocrite and face me!" He just remained in the back yard mumbling stupid shit at me. I told him I would be seeing him at the Kindom Hall on Sunday and we would settle a few issues in front of the entire congregation . . . "you can run, you cowardly pig, but you can't hide!"

It's funny, I had to get up before I got too this part, and I was thinking the same thing. Glad you did it. I also was thinking that her stepdad must be a real wussy. Souds like I was dead on. I'm so pissed off that I could'nt be there today. Damn. Well, next time. You are such a great example to all the just leaving JW parents who have left there ex's that say "Well, i have to keep a low profile because of the kids, mom, etc. Most of them still seem to think the dubs have some authority over them and the courts. The courts usually see what a whacko cult the dubs are!! Way to go, Corvin!!!

• Corvin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit