I MADE A SCENE AT THE KINGDOM HALL REMODEL TODAY

by Corvin 67 Replies latest jw friends

• Quotes
    Quotes

Good stuff Corvin! Keep playing it straight, it only reveals how twisted they all are!

BTW, I was laughing at the PO having to call a "Regional Overseer" to figure out if an unbaptized person could *SERVE FOOD*..... LMAO!!! What a joke! Are these people for real? Are they really that tied up with so many rules upon rules upon rules, that he actually had to think about his? Darn it, in the non-Bizarro world, when someone volunteers to help, you thank them and graciously accept! I feel so sorry for these JWs, with a Pharisee-like workload bound upon them that they have to think about whether a volunteer is "acceptable".

~Quotes, of the "I Only Volunteer Where My Help Is Accepted Without Question, i.e. every place else in the world" class

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    All I have to say is "WOW"

Ditto that!!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

High five, Corvin!!! (((Elese))) She needs big hugs for standing up to Sara.

As for the "rule," a JW friend of mine (who I HOPE is 3/4 out) was outraged because her 20-something daughter (who has a disability and has tried for years to get baptized but the "loving brothers" won't allow her because she CAN'T attend a lot of meetings) was refused when she turned up at a quick-build KH to help because she wasn't baptized. It devastated her. Poor thing, she still tries every way she can to get baptized. It means a lot to her, but I think it means less and less to her mother. I've told her about this site and I hope she joins us here one day.

Nina

• avishai
    avishai

Corvin is my new hero. I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy,!!!

• Confucious
    Confucious

Way to go Corvin.

• Confucious
    Confucious

Way to go Corvin.

• Corvin
    Corvin
    BTW, I was laughing at the PO having to call a "Regional Overseer" to figure out if an unbaptized person could *SERVE FOOD*..... LMAO!!!

Yeah, when my daughter told me what her mother said, I was astonished. I asked, "They aren't serving 'spiritual food', are they?" What a bunch of idiots.

As for the "rule," a JW friend of mine (who I HOPE is 3/4 out) was outraged because her 20-something daughter (who has a disability and has tried for years to get baptized but the "loving brothers" won't allow her because she CAN'T attend a lot of meetings) was refused when she turned up at a quick-build KH to help because she wasn't baptized.

That outrages me also. Again, what idiots "those taking the lead" are.

Corvin is my new hero. I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy,!!!

Avishai, you have always been my hero, so shup.

To everyone: I feel a bit silly after that post saying I would not be coming here that often anymore. This thing is far from over and there is much more work to be done. There is so much more to learn and share. After today's incident, I was compelled to come here and tell my story for a couple of reasons. 1. It felt so good to do what I did, and I thought it might help others who are doubting or having a hard time breaking away. Flat leaving and having your say as you walk away is the hardest thing for some to do and I really do empathize with those folks. Maybe my story will help, and 2. A guy who just made a scene and became the adversary of pretty much everyone he has ever known in his life needs to have a little support from those who understand, so thanks to all of you. God, I want to hug you all and light torches and show up at the next Theocratic Ministry School, lol.

Best Regards,

Corvin

• Preston
    Preston

Corvin ->

Elders at the remodeling - >

• Purza
    Purza

Wow Corvin -- I am impressed. I would never have the nerve to be as level headed as you appeared. I respect you for taking the action you did.

Purza

• willyloman
    willyloman

Corvin: As someone who not many some months ago WAS an elder at any number of KH building projects, I salute your courage. You demonstrate real love for your daughter. Your wife has so much to learn, and I hope she does. Rest assured your appearance at the site won't be forgotten. Officially, your words may be "discounted" by the elders and others, but believe me there will be some or many who heard it all and will be moved to wonder. And once they start to wonder, it's just a short walk to the real truth that leads to freedom.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit