Would Anyone Really Notice If You Were Gone???????

by minimus 68 Replies latest jw friends

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

In the real world my daughter and gold morning would 'probably' miss me and a few other people will miss me for awhile. They will say............"he was a good guy". But in a few days I'd be forgotten just like the many I have known who have come and gone.

On the db...........nah.........I wouldn't be missed.

HappyDad

• mouthy
    mouthy

I do think I would be "talked about" Some in a loving way, some in a "she was a b h" way!

I dont think I will be missed in a "what would we do without you way" But I think I have left enough memories in my life - funny ones ,sad ones, bad ones,,,good ones to warrent a "Do Your Remember Grace Gough?????

If you dont!!!! I will be back to haunt you :) As long as the memory is not about the "POT HOLDERS!!!! ( an inside joke)

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

Doogie and DH, LOL, funny ones.

There's lots of people on this thread who say they wouldn't be missed that I would definitely notice if they were gone from this board.

• dh
    dh

if i was gone

i would miss myself

• minimus
    minimus

I think for some, this is not merely a discussion board. Many people have cyber friends that are "real" friends. Some here would be noticed if they suddenly stopped posting.

• onacruse
    onacruse

min:

I think for some, this is not merely a discussion board. Many people have cyber friends that are "real" friends.

Change "real" to real.

It all depends on if and how we choose to reach out.

In my experience, JWD is a 'vehicle' that took, and is taking, me to places I wanted, and needed (unknown to me at the beginning) to go. And the success has depended primarily on my willingness to be honest with myself and with those who I've met.

This last 2+ years have been a life-changing experience.

Craig

• minimus
    minimus

Agreed, Craig!

• onacruse
    onacruse

min, it's been a long while since we talked; too long.

As I told you, I have a strict personal rule about not using caller ID to make a record of someone who's called me, unless they give me specific permission; so...I don't have your number.

If you'd like to chat again this weekend, please feel free to give Kate and me a call.

• minimus
    minimus

Ona, I see you've been going from feisty to reflective and everything else in between lately.. I'm glad to see you're ok! PM me on Monday and maybe we can chat a bit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit