Would Anyone Really Notice If You Were Gone???????

by minimus 68 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
  • sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Did anyone notice here in the board that I haven't been posting for a few days?

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

From the JW world, yes I know they would notice. In fact I've often thought about what would happen if I died tomorrow. I'm sure my family would try to step in and have an elder give a talk, though not at the kingdom hall I'm sure, probably some funeral home where they would talk about how I'm still in Jehovah's memory and try to convert all of my "new worldly friends". THAT's why I have left specific instructions, that is I should die tomorrow I do NOT want a service even remotely JW based.

• christopherrobin
    christopherrobin

Well Blondie----I think you nailed it !!!!!!

• talley
    talley

just hubby Bud, and Auggie the doggie....ubbadaea ubbadaea ubbadaea That's All Folks !

• JH
    JH
    Would Anyone Really Notice If You Were Gone???????

I don't think so. But when I would return, they would notice.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

From the JWs - yup I was missed especially since I was rather a noticable person (sign language interpreter)

My girls sure miss me now that I have moved west. (soon to be changed cuz I'm moving back)

Seems the ex misses me - or so my daughters tell me but that is his problem

My mother - well when she bothers to give me some thought which isn't too often considering how rarely she thought of the other kids once she tossed them out.

Old clinets - yup and I hear from them every now and then - well some of them

if I left here? I would like to think I left enough of an imprint on the board to be missed. At any rate people would wonder who THAT person was lol and when I have been gone for just a few days at a time usually someone asks

and my now husband will soon be wondering what the h*ll happened to me cuz I'm leaving - soon. Will he miss me? maybe the good stuff but there hasn't been much of that for a long time so maybe he will just be relieved

• JH
    JH

I didn't get a PM in months.........

• onacruse
    onacruse

In the db world, and IRL, there are times when we recognize that sometimes someone just needs their space, and if we have any honor we respect that, and leave it be. For example, those that say "I'm leaving this board!" So??? Are they to be condemned because they chose, of their own volition, to leave a db? And if they come back to that same db (and I'm not talking about exJW boards per se), then should some onus be attached to them for doing so?

The flip side of that is "what difference does it make if you think you are unnoticed when you leave a db?"

This whole thing of "being" on a db speaks more to the person, than to the db.

So, in answer to your question: No, it doesn't make one squat of difference to me. My friends will remain my friends, whether I post on this board or not. The entire Internet could go down tomorrow, and the only impact would be that I couldn't pay my bills online.

• Mac
    Mac

Hell no!!

And should they?..Hell no!

And do I care?..Hell no!!

mac, said three cusses in succession class (and am I ashamed?..HELL NO!!!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit