Would Anyone Really Notice If You Were Gone???????

by minimus 68 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover

If you're talking about here on JWD, nope, not at all. I come and go and nobody notices at all. Us undercover agents are sneaky that way.

In the real world, my family and a few close friends would notice. Some that might notice might be glad I'm gone, LOL.

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

My kids probably would when they ran out of clean towels and food.

• happehanna
    happehanna

was thinking about that the other day and wondered if many/any would show at my funeral

jolly thoughts

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Same here happehanna..

• minimus
    minimus

Here lies Stinky Pantz.........

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    My kids probably would when they ran out of clean towels and food.

*** Kids poking your body with a stick *** Get up mom! We're hungry!

• undercover
    undercover

I would at least miss your avatar StinyPantz.

• Odrade
    Odrade

yep, I never thought so, but I'm in a club now where people notice if I'm not there, and call. The people at the gym know me by name and come around to chat. My friends at school not only notice when I'm gone but worry about me and call to see if I'm okay... It's nice.

Sometimes I get to thinking that no one would even notice if I were gone. My experiences with "fading" and missing meetings before we were fading kind of supported that. But now I think people really would miss me.

In the DB environment though, I think there are a few who would notice, but everything moves so fast it takes a while to figure out if someone really hasn't been posting.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I guess that's something undercover..

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

Lol, Elsewhere.

Alas for them, for the first time in twenty years I would no longer be on call.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit