Would Anyone Really Notice If You Were Gone???????

by minimus 68 Replies latest jw friends

• doogie
    doogie
    Yes, i have kids and a robocop

man...i want a robocop. we could fight crime together. and afterwards?...pizza!

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

(((Undercover)))

doggie, robocop is my current, and you can have him anytime you want him..

• minimus
    minimus

Sadly, for most, we miss people when they're no longer around.

• logical
    logical

im sure one or two people would notice... but nobody would give a genuine shit about me being "gone" in whatever sense.

• minimus
    minimus

Logical, I'm glad you came back---at least to answer!!.....p.s. don't be so illogical.

• kls
    kls

Logical why do you feel that way ? Are you really sure no one would care, i think you are wrong.

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

If you left, logical, I'd miss the constant "nobody cares about me" comments. Please stick around, believe it or not, you are one of the constant things about this board. If you left, there would be a void.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I am pretty sure people would notice and care..............especially my grandchildren...........oh, and my husband.

My parents would be absolutely sunk.........I am the only one who does anything for them, or visits them. Others would have to do it if I were gone. That makes me sad to think about. Our youngest son visits them regularly though, and one of my nieces and my brother visit about once every two months, but they live in another city too.

• micheal
    micheal

They would notice but they really wouldn't care.

You see, it is a very selfish and self-centered religion. Bottom line, they only care about themselves.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I dont know about me. But I tend to notice when people havent been around for a while. I usually send a PM. I miss it when my regulars take a few days off.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit