Would Anyone Really Notice If You Were Gone???????

by minimus 68 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover
    Alas for them, for the first time in twenty years I would no longer be on call.

As the late great Warren Zevon said, "I'll sleep when I'm dead".

• doogie
    doogie

all i ask is that after i die throngs of people i've never met will weep openly. honestly, is that so much? think of the contributions i've made to society, like not getting in the way too much. also, i hold the elevator door open rather than hammering the door close button most of the time.

• doogie
    doogie

ah heck...my dog won't even care.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

... most of the time.

lol!

• shera
    shera
    My kids probably would when they ran out of clean towels and food.

Hmmm sounds close to home ..... My man would miss me ,when he runs outta clothes and towels!

I know I have family,that would miss me,there are people here,I would miss and there are some people who left this board,that I still think about and wonder how they are doing.

• kls
    kls

From JWD probably not but if you mean in death my kids would have a really hard time. They are dependent on me and call me for everything, my oldest son who is 25 used to call me and check up on me no matter where i was . I had to get snippy with him telling him i am allgrownd up now .

• xLaurax
    xLaurax

I hope that people would notice if i had gone, the world would certainly be alot quiter for alot of people too. I hope that people would miss me... but you never can tell really can ya!

xlaurax

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

I get a welcome back when I leave, but I don't think that I'm missed or anything...

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

From here? I dont know.

If i up and died? Yes, i have kids and a robocop who has a fit if i am out of his site for more than five minutes.

• undercover
    undercover

Stefanie, missed ya hon. We haven't shared the same threads lately.

See someone from here did miss ya.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit