by Amazing 90 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• COMF
    COMF

I knew of two.

COMF

• betweenworlds
  • RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

I knew one in our congregation, and have heard from someone that there was another. Also, my friend's ex-husband molested their daughter, but he was not in our congregation.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

I can think of two, one hyper-righteous pioneer and MS who molested his own daughters, and another MS who seemed like a nice guy but turned out to have a thing for preschool girls.

Nice meeting you at BRCI :)

• larc
    larc

Amazing,

As of 11:15 p.m., july 1, there were about 80 responses. The median number of known abusers per respondent was 2. Only about 20% reported that they did not know of any abusers. The number of congregations attended per person was sketchy. A value of three per person seems like a good estimate. This would indicate that 2 out of three congregations has an abuser in their midst, sometime over the course of a survey participant's stay there.

• riz
    riz

two. i hope there really is a hell so they can burn in it.

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

I attended 2 different congregations,knew 1 for sure.

• alamb
    alamb

3 KH's = 4 molesters

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

I've known 5, 2 are elders

• Amazing
    Amazing

I am locking this POLL now to perserve the results. As of 10:00 AM this morning, the POLL post shows 88 responses. I want to preserve the results used as is. It is not that I mind more additions, and locking it will not really at this point have any significant effect on the results. I simply want to be sure that the POLL RESULTS POST and the POLL POST are consistent. Thanks. - Amazing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit