ZazuWitts

I knew two in my congregation.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Two

Expatbrit

• tergiversator
    tergiversator

I knew none. (But I left at 17, was female, and was not related to any elders, so I wouldn't have known about any but the most extreme cases.)

• royboy
    royboy

I personally know one jw molester.

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

Two

Both are still active JWs. Both have moved from the Kingdom Hall I attended.

• Tina
    Tina

Hi Amazing
    None . I was never privy to the elders info. Nor the elderettes.I dont remember seeing any peculiar behavior.(although I had blinders on about many things in the org most of the time I was in)
    But due to the secret nature of this type of crime,Im sure
    there are many more than we think. Regards,T

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

i served as an elder in five congregations, 13 molesters some before i was appointed in congregations where the need was great.

recently i was at a conferance which had a group of 35 people many whom had been and still were associated with wt. i took an informal survey and went around the room and asked how many jw children could
    each person recall that they personally knew had been molested. i did not include the ones that i personally knew in the final figure.

the total was 126 children.

some in attendance had ever been witnesses so they said zero. it was stunning to hear, yet a confirmation of the the great pedophile paradise known as the wtbts.

• LadyBug
    LadyBug

I know 5 personally.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Three.

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"Truth persuades by teaching, but does not teach by persuading."
    TERTULLIAN, Adversus Valentinianos

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee