POLL - Elders vs Molesters

by Amazing 90 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Kent
    Kent

How many child molesters (aka: pedophiles) among JWs have you directly known?

I know this may be a problem for some posters/lurkers to answer to - since there might be reasons for some not to tell. On The Watchtower Observer I have made a poll with Amazing's Original Question, and anyone may state their facts anonymously.

Not to "steal" Amazing's idea - but it might be interesting to see what comes out of this - and the results will be available after the poll is finished - and during the poll as well.

Check it out!

Yakki Da

Kent

"The only difference between God and Adolf Hitler is that God is more proficient at genocide."

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• siveld
    siveld

None.

• Mommie Dark
    Mommie Dark

I've known two JW molesters. One claimed to be anointed.

• ITguy
    ITguy

I've known one. He was a pioneer and went to Bethel. He's been DF'd for 15 years now, and despite having attended every single meeting, convention and assembly since then he has not been reinstated.

• Duncan
    Duncan

Amazing,

None that I knew.

Duncan

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

I knew personally 4 (three are still active in good standing)

I met 5 others living in two different states. I don't know their current standing.

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese. --Steven Wright

• chester
    chester

one

• reagan_oconnor
    reagan_oconnor

One (1) JW molester
    One (1) "associated" molester

(He was the son of a woman who was studying so I don't know if that counts.)

"I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul."

• jschwehm
    jschwehm

I knew one JW molester

Jeff S.

• zev
    zev

3 {three}

Gramps
    __
    zev
    Now feeling the pain of sitting on the pickets class.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit