Michael Moore--Bill O'Reilly finally, on Foxnews tonight

by sf 123 Replies latest social current

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

Thanks, & same to you. There are some very intelligent minds here & dynamite researchers, for sure! All just need to respect each other & remember who may be reading this & what effect it might end up having. With freedom, comes responsability

• Golf
    Golf

Has anyone asked the question, "Who benefits from having wars?" If and when we stop to answer this question, maybe, just maybe we'll get to see who is behind the curtain. Even J.F. Rutherford acknowledged that the 'international' bankers control world events. Need I say anymore? "Follow the money."

Guest 77

• Robdar
    Robdar
    "Who benefits from having wars?" If and when we stop to answer this question, maybe, just maybe we'll get to see who is behind the curtain.

Golf, I totally agree.

"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain":

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg
    Has anyone asked the question, "Who benefits from having wars?" If and when we stop to answer this question, maybe, just maybe we'll get to see who is behind the curtain. Even J.F. Rutherford acknowledged that the 'international' bankers control world events. Need I say anymore? "Follow the money."

You are quoting a man (J.F. Rutherford) that opposed WW 2 which was a war that was beneficial to humanity in general. THis is also coming from a man (J.F. Rutherford) that smuggled Canadian whiskey into the U.S. during Prohibition.

Is this a person that you really want to quote?

LABD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit