Michael Moore--Bill O'Reilly finally, on Foxnews tonight

by sf 123 Replies latest social current

• sf
    sf

Tonight 8 pm / 1 am ET Challenge Accepted — Michael Moore FINALLY enters the “No Spin Zone!” Tune in for the fireworks.

Click here to watch a clip. Now keep in mind there might be a bit of pre-emption due to the convention coverage. So keep watch. sKally

• Robdar
    Robdar

I can't believe that you got me to link on to the Fox News web site.

I listened to the clip and the impression that I got is that O'Reilly is going to do his best to not let MM answer his questions by shouting down any response that MM might give. Typical

Thanks for the link though. I do not know if I will bother to watch.

Robyn

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg

What a suprise, Moore agrees to meet with Moore on a night that the posibility of preemption.

Oh well, I'll be watching for some roasted pig, tonight.

LABD

Edited to add: The whining is already beginning. "Bill O'Reilly won't be fair." blah, blah, blah.

• Robdar
    Robdar

LABD,

That's not a nice thing to say about Bill.

• Corvin
    Corvin
    Michael Moore--Bill O'Reilly finally, on Foxnews tonight

LOL, yeah . . . I awakened to the sound of that plug on my TV set. I thought I was dreaming. Who would have thought . . . ?

IT's a good day for politics.

Corvin

• Corvin
    Corvin
    What a suprise, Moore agrees to meet with Moore on a night that the posibility of preemption.

Sure, whatever. You are so insightful, cynical . . . and stuff.

What? If you are referring to Bill O'Reilly, you really should not be so mean. I don't really care for O'Reilly either, and we all know he is the BIGGEST, FATTEST spin doctor sharing a studio with Sean Hannity, but you don't have be so insulting to the man. At least he can complete an entire sentence with like real grammatical structure and everything . . .

We are about witness a really cool battle of two master spinners. It should be a real hoot. Bill's strategy has always been transparent: If you start to make a valid point on Bill's show, he has his own sound guy to turn the volume of his mic up so that he can start his snotty little self-righteous tirades, talking over his guest. He will do the same thing to MM.

I am getting ready right now to take my daughter to see F9-11. We will also be watching the pre-empted O'Reilly factor together tonight.

Corvin

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg

Yeah, I admit, I'm cynical. I don't trust Moore as far as I could throw him.

Then again, Bill's not one for truth telling either.

Funny, though, Moore has yet to be on the "respectable" shows, like Stephanopuolos (former Clinton aid), or Mathews (former aid to Tip O'Neal). Geee, I wonder why? Maybe, he is realizing that he is only preaching to the choir, while the rest of thinking America looks at him in skepticism?

LABD

• little witch
    little witch

Nothing like watching two extremists screaming over each other for entertainment......

no thanks....

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I'll try to watch it... but if they start trying to talk over each other I will change the channel. I always change the channel the instant people start doing that.

• freedom96
    freedom96

If people are respectful, O'Reilly will give them the time of day.

If they start lying, then he will shut them down. He has no tolerance for that.

O'Reilly is at the democratic convention this week and is getting along with everyone except Howard Dean.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit