How do we protect the abuser?

by ???? 104 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• ????
    ????

Do what you have to do but unlike most of you i dont make a statment unless i can back it up with facts. I dont see any point to coming back to the site you have strengthened my faith and what i believe in. tks

P.s I do feel changes will be made some of us can wait on Jehovah and in the mean time do our utmost to protect our children. DON'T TRUST ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    P.s I do feel changes will be made some of us can wait on Jehovah and in the mean time do our utmost to protect our children. DON'T TRUST ANYONE!

Translation: I don't trust anyone except the book publishing corporation in New York and I have no plans for doing anything to stop the sexual abuse, instead I will just sit and wait for the problem to solve itself.

• shamus
    shamus
    dont see any point to coming back to the site you have strengthened my faith and what i believe in. tks

Glad we could help! Hung by your own words, LOL!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Don't worry ????... in time you will be free of the WTS. Maybe not today or tomorrow, but in time you will be. I can see it in you... you want out... you just are not willing to admit it yet, not even to yourself.

The moment you are able to say out loud to yourself that you do not want to be a JW, you will feel a sudden weight lifted off your shoulders and a sense of freedom you have never known before.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Elsewhere you are great at translating ...perfect I'd say

Wait on Jehovah honey he is tuned to another channel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit