Those big bad Bible Students

by RR 139 Replies latest jw friends

• RR
    RR
    It seems my post was overlooked.

It wasn't overlooked, I do have a life outside of this laptop :)

So, RR, do you believe these things that Russell wrote? or "has the light gotten brighter" for the BS also?

For the most part yes I do. The light has gotten clearer mainly on prophetic issues. Prophecy is always hindsight, only time will tell if we need to make an adjustment. Of course people change also,so while some have rejected what Russell wrote, others have clung to it.

RR

• RR
    RR

unbeliever stated:

Next you will be claiming to be a prophet.

No,not a prophet is the old Testament sense, just one who is opbligated to share his faith, I'm not inspired!

RR

• RR
    RR

Funny thing is Tash, minimus isn't involved in this thread

RR

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

RR

The biggest insult was to have an athiest lead the praise and worship service, and everyone including the sponsors seemed pleased with that! It wasa mockery!

Lets see, how can I say this diplomatically? You are a LIAR ! You are the mockery! Joan Cetnar is a close personal friend, and would never allow an athiest to lead anything at WNFJ (not that an athiest would want to lead praise and worship).

Just like this forum, get a life!

You need to just get life ! In Christ. Post again some day when you care about the truth!

• minimus
    minimus

I just got back from a trip, RR. I've read all these pages and have found them to be quite interesting.....If you indeed do have a "life outside of the laptop", you could've fooled me by the interaction!......So regarding what Russell wrote regarding----let's just stick with the dates-----do you believe Russell's right? Yes or no? Please explain. Thank you.......(Dino, good to hear from ya!)

• RR
    RR

Yes, I accept the dates, but that's neither here nor there.

BTW ... the reason why I'm online posting so much, is because I took 3 months of family leave to stay home with my new born son. I go back to work next week. After that, I'm gone!

RR

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

RR,

Congratulations to the new Dad.

• minimus
    minimus

RR, accepting the dates is what it's all about! Those dates are so wrong! You have to know that. I appreciate your honesty in this regard. The truth is---"those big bad Bible Students" aren't spreading the truth. Russell's writings expound on date after date----and those certain dates have been proven to be incorrect.

• RR
    RR

Ken

Congratulations to the new Dad.

He's 8 months old now!

• RR
    RR

What dates are we talking about? And who proved what? They proved the JW's interpretation of the dates NOT Russell's.

RR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit