How Many Here Are "Technically" Still JWs???... Who's Not??

by minimus 110 Replies latest jw friends

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

If I've said it once,I've said it a thousand times....

The fiercest enemy is the person with nothing to lose.

I'm their "Frankenstein's monster". Frankenstein

Frankenstein---Defined as,:" the creature that turns on it's creator".

You MADE me Watchtower.How do you like your very own creation? "I'm gonna rub their nose in it" Notice;Undaunted Danny Has no hard feelings toward all you incognito anonymous posters.[mighty moles] "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

Bearing witness to the Watchtower holocaust Watchtower Whistle Blower www.DannyHaszard.com

• kls
    kls

Really don't know what they consider me , i was never dfd just never went back and it is over twenty yrs.

• Lympicita
    Lympicita

Which reminds me, I really ought to dissassociate myself.

I'm sure that somewhere along the line I will get the satisfaction of confronting an elder.

I just wish that some of the few wholesome decent people that I used to be close to during my time as a JW would leave so that I can be friends with them again. Oh well, all will be righted in the new order.

Kaye

• IT Support
    IT Support

Blondie,

We're inactive but there have been statements by the WTS that if you are not "preaching" that you are no longer considered a JW.

At the last elders meeting I attended, the CO told us the Society's instructions were that inactive publishers' Record Cards should never be destroyed, but just be stored at the back of the file.

He didn't specifically say that such inactive ones would always be considered JWs, but I'm sure they would like to think they always had that hold over us.

Personally, I just walked out and have never returned: not (yet!) d/f or d/a.

Regards,

Ken

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

DF'ed 2 months and having a great time.

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

I'm not sure what I am. As far as I know, I'm not disfellowshipped, unless they saw fit to do so without informing me. I stopped going to meetings about two years ago, and I haven't gone door-to-door since who knows when. When I missed a few meetings due to illness (I almost died), nobody even bothered to check if I was alive or not, so it was really easy to just quit altogether. Best decision I ever made!

I've not disassociated myself, because that feels to me like playing their game by their rules, and I don't owe them a damned thing- not an explanation or a goodbye. So, I guess that makes me still officially a witness!

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

NOT, out since `81

E.

• Deleted
    Deleted

I'm in the same column as you, Minimus. I'm out but not da'd or df'd. One of the teenagers in the local congregation told my son that I "went crazy and then went apostate". So I don't think I am considered a JW, just an apostate. I think the "went crazy" part came from a comment I made that I wouldn't go to the Memorial (1999) as I would partake. My point was not that I am "annointed" but that there was no such thing as the Great Crowd appreaing in 1935 and it would be an insult to JC not to partake. I regret leaving as I did, by the way, I should have taken it more slowly.

• minimus
    minimus

Deleted, How would you have taken it more slowly??

• GenericMan
    GenericMan

I'm still associated and in good standing. How little they know.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit