Weston super Mare Apostafest. PICS!

by Englishman 124 Replies latest members meetups

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Lovely! Looks like everyone had a great time.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

OMG! Eman, those were wonderful! Seeing faces to go with names is awesome!

Love to all my English Ex's!

Terri

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Wow, great pics! Wish we could be there! Maybe next year . . .

Nina

• simplesally
    simplesally

Looks like it was a fun party, though my offer of $5 per dred off of Valis head still stands!

• gumby
    gumby

I just knew that wooly bastard would be sittin next to a fox!

( edited twice to try and repost the pic of Valis on the couch with Sirona)

Gumby

• Sirona
    Sirona

Hi All,

I'm back home now!

Shutterbug:

You know, I have been observing women for 60 plus years and Sirona has to be one of the most beautiful creatures I haved ever seen in my life !!! Someone should have warned you to keep her and and all women folk away from Valis.

OMG thankyou! what a compliment!

We all had such a great time - it was sooo much fun!

It was great meeting everyone. Ross played his fiddle and everyone was dancing! Then the guys all did a dance to "russian" music and even Simon was up there!

Mike's BBQ food was GREAT (I just wish I'd eaten more of it but I was too busy talking to ppl). Her Ladyship was lovely too. Funky Derek was hilarious and ended up asleep in the pub (if I recall correctly, with his head in Joyzabel's bosom)

Valis was just crazy and was nipping everyone at every opportunity! Then he showed everyone his nipple piercings He's a great guy.

Reboot was beautiful - amazing hair!! we had a great time chatting but we never did get that dance ( next time for sure)

Ballistic was cool and pretty much "ballistic"

I spent some time talking to pudd and her hubby - they were great and we knew some of the same people too so that was cool. Gadget was cute and was telling me about his job (same job as my hub).

Kent was just a mad mother-f'er ! his wife and norm were just trying to undo the damage he did LOL.

Avengers was really nice we chatted a bit standing next to all the drinks (he he...we're not stupid...)

Pleasuredome was there with his gorgeous girlfriend and we talked about reflexology, reiki and all things obscure!

Sorry if I forgot anyone...

Sirona

• ball.
    ball.

Thanks again to Eman and Hr. Ladyship for another great BBQ!!! My pictures will take a while to get developed the old fashioned way. It was really nice to see everyone, old and new. I meant old-timers not old people.

Oh, you know what I mean!!!

• Special K
    Special K

Looks like and sounds like it was just a great barbecue E-man.

Thanks for posting the lovely pictures..

Special K

• bem
    bem

Thanks for posting the pictures E-man, looks like everyone had a great time.

Sirona, OMG....you all had fiddle music too! dang that 'bout made it perfect then. thanks to you for posting the peolpe thoughts of how everyone was .funny how those things that come across on type usually are true in person.

thanks again,from bem

• qwerty
    qwerty

Got back home safe, after having a blow out on the M1...No not one of them! The tyre type, good job I had my spare.

Thanks Englishman and HL for looking after use all and being great hosts just like last year.

It was great to meet you all, sad we have to part!

Also had a great time on Saturday morning with my Cheddar Gorge camping buddies........... Dmouse, Ballistic, GermanJW and Avengers.

Must sleep now, bye.............

Qwerty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit