Weston super Mare Apostafest. PICS!

by Englishman 124 Replies latest members meetups

• Sirona
    Sirona

Qwerty

You prob have forgot who I am, LOL!

Moi? Forgot you? No!

You're the great looking one.... whose name is the first 6 letters at the top left of my keyboard.... and ....

Sirona

• ballistic
    ballistic

Yeah but you should try texting qwerty!!! I think he should change his name to admwt!!!

• qwerty
    qwerty

Sirona.......

..............You're the great looking one

Shucks!

Your just saying that!

Thanks though........... Your not bad yourself. LOL

Qerwty...... Flippin eck mi typings gone wrong now!

• qwerty
    qwerty

LMAO @ Ballistic!

• qwerty
    qwerty

Anyways.......................

More photos anyone?

Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaz

Anyone remember these two Apostafesters?..............

And no the one on the right's not me!

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    More photos anyone?

Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaz

I think everyone's seen enough photos. What purpose could possibly be served by posting more? There's nothing to see here people. Move on

• Sirona
    Sirona

Good one Ballistic

FunkyDerek,

Now let me think... maybe there's a certain Irishman who doesn't want the incriminating evidence to be put up onto this board

I'm sure there are no dodgy pics of you

and the only other thing I can say is "quack quack" or was it "grr grr" - you know my memory isn't that good today

LOL

Sirona

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

he,hee I enjoyed seeing the pictures, thanks! It sure sounds like y'all had a great time.......now send Valis home he needs to take out the trash.

Kate

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Looks like you all had fun. I think I'm going to just have to get my ass on a plane and check this out next year.

Anyway, Kent looks NOTHING like I pictured him. Is that the same Kent from WOF? I thought he had dark hair?? I think that the WTS has a HUGE problem on their hands with HIM!!

Sirona is a total hottie. That lucky bastard Valis!!

Simon, you are correct about Jst2laws and Joy's daughter...not that I noticed in Dallas... I just thought that Jst2laws was one tough customer and would kick my ass if I was even caught TALKING to her. Besides, I'm really quite shy.

Is the rumor true that the party was over Saturday night?? That might be a nice change of pace since I'm STILL recovering from Dallas.

LittleToe with his fiddling. He's always fiddling with something. I see he had a real fiddle this time instead of the fiddle that we all saw in Liz's backroom...

What did you guys have to eat? Any authentic English dishes?

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Woooo! Got home at last. Thankyou, avengers, for your kind offer to join you in the car. Those 24 hours in your car was a real adventure. Especially when we had to explain at customs that a Dutchman and a German are going to the UK for a BBQ. Took us half an hour to explain.

Thanks to Englishman (who looks great for his 104 years in his profile) and her ladyship for making this event possible. You are great people and I was really thrilled by the relationship you have to your neighbours (they are really, really great people, too).

Meeting Norm and Kent was like meeting very old friends - we had hard fights in the 90s when I tried to be a WT defender. I had a certain image of Kent on my mind - but I now know him better. (Okay, he is even worse! HAHAHA! )

It was my first camping and I met the incredible dmouse and qwerty and ball. Fascinating experience. And not a single mosquito bit me because I had my anti-mosquito lotion. (I just ignore killjoys like dmouse who stated there are no mosquitos at all ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit