Weston super Mare Apostafest. PICS!

by Englishman 124 Replies latest members meetups

• dmouse
    dmouse

Littletoe's fiddling is now legendary:

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

What is fiddling ? (a kind of music or what ? or does that mean playing violin ?)

• dmouse
    dmouse
    What is fiddling ? (a kind of music or what ? or does that mean playing violin ?)

A fiddle is a kind of violin, but in the English language 'to fiddle' also means to mess about, sometimes with sexual connotations...hell if you have to explain it it ain't funny anymore!

• Englishman
    Englishman

Did no-one notice our Norwegian flag?

Englishman.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Ok, Thank you Dmouse for the explanation ...

• ballistic
    ballistic
    qwerty turned up later but the campsite proprietor didn't like the look of ballistic so she sent him to another campsite :-)

OK... Why not just tell the whole board I went to the wrong campsite!!!

• dmouse
    dmouse
    OK... Why not just tell the whole board I went to the wrong campsite!!!

I was trying to cover for you *sigh*

But your campsite sounded much better than ours, what with the strange folk in the toilets and all...

• ballistic
    ballistic

Oh, well, you see, I had the luxury pent house camp site!!! LOL

Dmouse - what on earth happened to your exhaust!!!???

• dmouse
    dmouse
    Dmouse - what on earth happened to your exhaust!!!???

A couple of bolts seemed to have vibrated loose - my bike sounded really throaty! The breakdowm truck didn't have any bolts to fit so he just stowed my bike in the back and took me home. I'll have to fix it tomorrow.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Oh bugger - it's normally me that kind of thing happens to. - I must admit, it's the first time I've had such a new bike and am really chuffed with it. It just purred like a kitten all the way home. I stopped for a cigarette in a quiet country village in the sun and a young boy came to look at it. Sweet.

Like I said to Englishman, its not a sports superbike but it's so new, very reliable and tidy... and actually they race them, its fast.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit