Weston super Mare Apostafest. PICS!

by Englishman 124 Replies latest members meetups

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

Looks like a great way to spend the day!

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

... ...

• Simon
    Simon

Well, we're back home finally after a detour through Wales to pick up the kids.

Once again, we had a great time and our thanks to Mike and Christina - very generous hosts.

It was great meeting some old friends again (especially the "slow and speshuuuull" ones ... you know who you are ) and plenty of new people as well. Some had travelled a long long way indeed.

I'll go through the pics and upload them tomorrow ... if anyone *doesn't* want their picture up then please let me know (I'll PM people first) and we can black out your face like some cheap crime photo

For now though, here is me and Kent ... Aposta-brothers-in-arms.

• ball.
    ball.

Hi Simon, sorry I didn't get to chat much. The whole bbq \ apostfest seemed to whizz by in about 5 minutes flat!!! They say time flies when you're having fun!!!

• Simon
    Simon

Yes, it all goes by so quickly. We didn't get chance to chat with everyone we'd have liked to or for as long as we'd like to

Oh well ... we'll just have to have another one sometime soon !

• dmouse
    dmouse

Hey qwerty, you had a blowout?! Well, my exhaust nearly fell off just outside Warwick! I was stuck for two hours waiting for a breakdown truck.

Yes, we hardy souls went camping.

Avengers, GermanJW, dmouse:

qwerty turned up later but the campsite proprietor didn't like the look of ballistic so she sent him to another campsite :-)

• dmouse
    dmouse

If you stare at this picture long enough you'll see Englishman speaking to GermanJW

• dmouse
    dmouse

Nationalism was quite a theme this year. Have you heard the one about the Scotsman, the Irishman and the British flag?

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Yes, but inquiring minds want to know: DID YOU BURN BUSH IN EFFIGY???

Nina

• dmouse
    dmouse

It's true, E'man has gotta a lotta bottle:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit