Weston super Mare Apostafest. PICS!

by Englishman 124 Replies latest members meetups

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Well, funkyderek, you know what they say, they wouldn't bother to tease you if they didn't like you... they would just ignore you!

That'll never happen.

LOL

• FMZ
    FMZ

Funky... no matter what gets posted, you can be quite sure in the fact that the pics won't be worse than these little gems that Princess just had to post.... Can you say "incrimination"?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/19/72828/1.ashx

FMZ

• avengers
    avengers

You all leave Funkster alone you hear.
    If it wouldn't have been for him I would have had to stay "sober" at the pub
    after E-Man's bbq.

Hey man, thanks for helping me out with the cash.
    Those dang English don't like euro's so it was the Irish who
    changed the euro's into "real" money.

Thanks Funkster. It was good to meet you.

Andy.

• qwerty
    qwerty

Avengers........... "Those dang English don't like euro's"

Qwerty : )

• reboot
    reboot
    On the other hand its obvious, after the Jst2laws and Joy2bfree teem attending 3 years in a row from the States NO ONE missed the Jst2laws half this year.

((((I missed you Steve))))) wish you could've been there...

Avengers, next time dont take any crap from Dh, Ballistic and qwerty.I may not be there to sort them out next time,,,.make them get their own beer,,,

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

I would like to add that there were also a lot of nice people who do not post here. There was this former missionary that quit after he read Crisis of Conscience.

Or this other couple: the lady told me she used to be a JW for 50 years and quit when the generation was done away with in November 1995: You said you do not post but read every thread - so these are greetings to you. :-)

• Angharad
    Angharad

((((Steve))))

You were definitely missed - hope you can make it next time and we have the Joy & Steve team back again

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Did I mention that it was great to meet the one and only SIMON, landlord of the board and his lovely wife?

BTW, Simon, I would like to modify my screenname at last. :-)))

• Simon
    Simon

Yes Steve, we missed you !

There were a few people who wanted their screen-names changed .... if you send them to me via PM I will sort these out (well, Angharad will keep reminding me until I do it )

• dmouse
    dmouse

Oh! Oh! I forgot to mention, Valis tried to pinch my arse (ass) in the pub and he COULDN'T because it was too tough!

Am I unique in having a Valis-proof arse?

Dean (opening himself up to accusations of being a tight-arse)

P.S.

For GermanJW - 'tight-arse' is an idiom for being mean with money!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit