Weston super Mare Apostafest. PICS!

by Englishman 124 Replies latest members meetups

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Englishman and Herladyship

I do wish I could have been there this year but just couldn't hack the trip from the West Coast of the US in Cattlecar coach.

On the other hand its obvious, after the Jst2laws and Joy2bfree teem attending 3 years in a row from the States NO ONE missed the Jst2laws half this year.

Kent and Norm, Sirona, GermanJW, Dmouse, Avengers,dh, Funkiederek and anyone I missed, I wish I could have met you all. Ballistic, Reboot, LittleToe, Mike's boys (hey, where was Samantha) and ALL those others who avoided the camera like the Belmonts and hickflygirl, wish I could have spent some time with you all.

But I DID enjoy myself during the same day while meeting new people in Seatle Washington. (only one hour travel in comfort). http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/75310/1.ashx

Missed you guys. Mike, give Christina a hug for me.

Jst2laws

• Stephanus
  • ballistic
    ballistic

Jst2Laws, I for one was missing you and asking where you was - so well the hell were you!!!???

• gumby
    gumby

All I wanna know is........what the hell happened when Valis pinched Kent the first time? Kent looks like a killer in one pic!........(just kiddin Kent) * hopin he ain't really a killer*

Actually, I wanted to know why everyone bailed on Saterday night and was home by Sunday? In Dallas......the crazy bastards went till tuesday! Buncha wussy, partypooper, scrooge bastards!

Gumby

• avengers
    avengers

Made it back ok. The ol' Ford wouldn't quit. phew!!
    It was about a 12 hour drive, but I wouldn't have missed it for the world.
    I'm tired now, I'm going to bed. See y'all later for now.

Andy

• shotgun
    shotgun

Hmmm..Gumby did you notice that Littletoe actually had a fiddle and he's playing it in front of everyone....remember when he told us we had to all go under the blankets to listen to his fiddle for proper acoustics...damn Scotsman

• gumby
    gumby
    remember when he told us we had to all go under the blankets to listen to his fiddle for proper acoustics...damn Scotsman

Yeah I do. The only thing I'm still pissed about is he made me move the bow back and forth and you didn't have to. He took advantage of me now that I think about it, the bastard

Gumby

• Simon
    Simon

Wow Andy - long drive ! Thanks for coming, it was great meeting you and GermanJW

Steve, we missed you buddy but at least we got to see Joyzabel and hicflygirl again (who is much prettier than you so we got a good deal., no offense )

• dmouse
    dmouse

Glad you made it back ok Andy, it was great meeting you and GermanJW!

I don't think we could have gone on much longer, by the time we got to the pub we were all exhausted!

• Angharad
    Angharad

We had a great time seeing everyone again and meeting the new faces too

Thanks again to Mike and Chris for putting up with us all in their home.

We will hopefully get our pics up soon and also have a video of the Greek dancing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit