We finally saw Fahrenheit 9/11

by Mulan 83 Replies latest social current

• Mulan
    Mulan

Simon!! We agree.

• Princess
    Princess

...but he has such a friendly smile, can he really be that bad?

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim
    VOLUNTEERED to protect and serve their country, not to be lied to and sent in to combat and killed and wounded for something that was not an immediate threat. I think I'd be pretty pissed too if I found out my president risked my life and allowed teh lives of my friends to be taken over faulty information.

Darlin, you don't understand the military at all. Most of us old timers who were in the first war are saying...WHAT TOOK SO LONG!

SIMON,

You're funny.

The mentality of those who defend Bush is, to me, mind bogling and astounding. We see them on here all the time, the name callers, the mud slingers, the pseudo-experts always ready to copy and paste articles from equally narrow-minded non-thinking zealots as themselves. I wonder at their humanity and lack of feeling and empathy for the inhuman suffering that they so gleefully cheer on.

Bush is an evil, disgusting, inhuman fool who surrounds himself with villains, crooks and murderers. What a crowd they make. All in it for MONEY. " We see them on here all the time, the name callers, the mud slingers, the pseudo-experts " Simon, you just did what you accuse the conservatives of doing...called names, slung mud...and GOD KNOWS that in these political you're unpracticed amd a "psuedo expert"

He is everything that is bad about America and it is to America's shame that he represents you. At least he wasn't elected though and we do not judge you from what he does. See, you're at it again.

I am sickened, disgusted and angry at why my country and our leaders have done, in our name. I'm proud of your country...for the record...so is Maggie Thacher.

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg

SImon:

All in it for MONEY.

Referring to Bush et al. Simon. I assume you paid an admission for the ticket, or did you get in free?

LABD

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg

Said the lamb to his mamma after seeing the wolf.

LABD

• Simon
    Simon

So does Blair ... the village idiot from the next valley.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim
    So does Blair ... the village idiot from the next valley.

He's got a nice house and a pention, how you doing Simon?

• amac
    amac

Moore often has valid points that he tries to cover, unfortunately he is deceitful for the sake of persuasion and entertainment which takes away alot of his credibility. I find him close to as irritating as Bush, but he is a little funnier. I laugh with Moore and laugh at Bush. Much of the movie was sensationalistic and skewed. At first I thought he was going to portray soldiers as gung-ho cowboys, but fortunately he showed both sides of the coin.

I did enjoy the sound bites of Bush though, who provides endless entertainment through his stupid quotes. Loved the one at the end where he forgot a common cliche and ended up mixing in some old Who lyrics with it.

I found it ironic that Bush could recently lambast Kerry about calling entertainers "the heart and soul of America" as he hypocritically told his crowd of blue collar supporters that they were his people, despite the fact that the movie shows him addressing a crowd of the "elite and wealthy" and Bush telling them they were his "base." What a jackass.

• Simon
    Simon
    He's got a nice house and a pention, how you doing Simon?

It's "pension". I'm doing Ok. I can sleep each night with a clear conscience.

Is that how you judge success yeru? I pity you if you do.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    but many support his bid to be our next president?

Cass, just to make you, and others here feel better, I'm not voting for either of the damn fools! Neither of them is any better than the other, and I won't put my vote on someone I can't respect and honestly feel good about. As I stated on another thread, I feel that there are too many agendas, graft, corruption, and ass kissing in the American Governmental system. To me, none of them really want to make America better, all they want is money and power.

Terri

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit