Tell us about your avitar.

by carefully faded 73 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

it used to dance.....

• mrbarthoss
    mrbarthoss

This is a picture of U2's guitarist, The Edge, whom is rumored to have an x-wife that was/is a witness......not sure about that, but I like that "don't-fuck-with-me" look, and I got lazy trying to put a picture of myself on my bio................

• Bryan
    Bryan

bem

have you post it here before so we can read it?

Everyone will hear it soon. Actually, I am still researching the truth of the whole matter.

My dad fed me a lot of sh*t over the years.

Bryan

• baysixforme
    baysixforme

Mine is my daughters feet paddling in the Glastonbury mud...See larger version!

• Aztec
    Aztec

Well, if it's showing up correctly now mine is a cat in a military uniform. I like it and I think it fits. Tough on the outside and fuzzy on the inside. *shrugs*

~Aztec

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

<~~~~Really me, then someone (JH) added the flag for me about a year ago...then, I added the smiley icon, cuz it's MINE!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

**mine is pic of a child's toy. u blow on it and the wheels move, and it is quite colorful. forget what they call this toy, u can still buy them

Weds,

It's called a pinwheel. I have special memories of them because when I was little, my "gramma Grace" (who died at 107 a few years ago) used to make these by hand for me. She took construction paper and cut it, and pinned it on a clothespin with a straight pin. She's paint tiny flowers or bees on the panels and they were fabulous!

There are beautiful ones out today, some have that metallic stuff that sparkles, and multi-colored plastic, a whole bunch of different varieties that are all so pretty....I just have a "thing" for pinwheels!

hugs,

Annie

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

My avatar is . . . . ME! Just about the only photo of me that I approve of at the moment, though it IS about four years old now. Hmmmm, need to update . . . .

Nina

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Alfalfa kinda reminds me of myself.

The girls think he is cute and the guys are not intimidated by him... so his image as an avitar is the best of both worlds.

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

<------The Most Beautiful Woman in the World, Theda Bara. In this pic, she is reclining, nude, with a skeleton. I like the contrast of vitality and decay, it sort of speaks to my usual mental state. I wish I could say that I look like Theda, but alas, it's just wishful thinking on my part.

Actually, I'm a dead ringer for Pola Negri, and may at some point change my avatar to a picture of her, just to be closer to truthful about my looks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit