Tell us about your avitar.

by carefully faded 73 Replies latest jw friends

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Blondie: I love Debdie Harry too.

Stephanus: Thanks for clearing that up, I've been racking my brain for weeks trying to work out who it was. I love Status Quo too.

Carefully faded: I agree with stephanie, i definately think it's somenone head going up ther own a*se.

Mine is how I feel at the moment, free and soaring.

• bisous
    bisous

((((bryan)))) terrible story

mine is KimPossible, my name is Kim....you get the picture...

*she is one of my favorite cartoon characters...because of her moniker and her super powers which come via her hair blower and her credit card* YAY

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

<--------------- just me, half a year ago with a flash in the mirror

• bem
    bem

<------------ Native American Mom holding a baby. sorry the baby doesn't show up, it really is a beautiful painting!

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Me at a workmate's birthday party about a year ago.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Mine's me.

The hat was essential (size 63) while I was taking me medication. It made me react badly to sunshine.

Being a little ray of sunshine meself, you can understand my dificulty.

Englishman.

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

carefully faded,

Your concern is appreciated. It is heart warming to know that someone cares.

Firstly, I am disturbed by your lack of anatomical comprehension. Please buy yourself a decent mirror and experiment with it. Secondly, my avatar is a picture of myself performing a party trick for which I am well renowned. Fortunately, I am slim, supple, and double-jointed. It also helps that I am bald headed and have an oily complexion.

Seriously though, the picture reflects my determination of your typical jaydub. Wandering through life with their head firmly entrenched in their arse. Oblivious to the realities of life.

Sorry, but I do not know how I can enlarge the image for you (as if it is not frightening enough). The image was attached to an ebay auction in 2000 by a seller identified as 'ima-nut' (appropriate perhaps?). The auction was entitled - BUTT-LIGHT...colonoscopy without insurance!! and was for an aparatus called a sigmoidoscope. Part of the item description was - "Oh my God!!! They stick it all the way up there!". The seller had apparently acquired surplus supplies of an old implement for examining the colon and was trying to flog them off on ebay. The listin also displayed several images of the device and suggested some new uses for it e.g. using it as a seed planter. I was quite impressed by the photographic manipulation of the image of the man with head head up his nether regions.

I decided to couple the image to my board name. A bit disrespectful perhaps? But, as if I care what any religious zealot may feel.

cheeses - revealing all.

• qwerty
    qwerty

It's a pici of our two Westie Pups. Needs updating though.

• xLaurax
    xLaurax

<----------- This is a pic of me and my friends on the last day of school. I got chased with a marker pen when the two boys you can see insisted on signing my chest They wrote there names on either side and insisted that we posed for a picture.. i didn't enjoy the attention..honest i didn't

Lol, xLaurax

• dh
    dh

the shadows

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit