Tell us about your avitar.

by carefully faded 73 Replies latest jw friends

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Mine is a wolf in sheep's clothing, which seems appropriate to any discussion involving the Watchtower Society. It's actually sort of a trademark of the Witnesses Now For Jesus conference (which I mirror imaged so it would be facing the text instead of away from it). I cribbed it without permission, but so far, Joan hasn't complained.

However, the last time we had a thread like this, someone (gumby, I believe) said he thought it was "some bizarre goat-shaped thing," so I thought I'd better explain it again for the uninitiated.

• Hapgood
    Hapgood

This is a picture of me, really I'm a little beagle :-)

OK, I'm not a beagle. This is a picture of Porthos, the little beagle from Star Trek Enterprise. I think he is the cutest little dog, and I'm a huge Star Trek fan.

Hapgood

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Mine is Pinhead from the Hellraiser films. I'm a huge Clive Barker fan, and I identify with the eternal agony that Pinhead endures / enjoys. He is a symbol of innocence irretrievably lost. In fact, he is so corrupt he is almost innocent again... hm, I should write an essay...

CZAR

• Celtic
    Celtic

<-------------- Gaia and healing

• Bryan
    Bryan

Carefully Fadded

when did you find out you had been kidnapped?

When I was eight. He also told me he and my step-mother through all her things (letters and pictures) away because they thought she was demonized. I knew enough about the borg NOT to want to find my demonized mother.

Bryan

• bem
    bem

((Bryan)) sad story! have you post it here before so we can read it?

Carefully faded~ Thanks for getting a reply from HC_*k_o_t_j seems all was right about what we were looking at.Explanation is always fun to have.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

<--------- The one the only. Lloyd Christmas

• pennycandy
    pennycandy

My cousin Elsewhere (avitar Alfalfa) directed me to this board, so I figured I'd stay with the theme.

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

Mine is from one of my favorite commedian's webpages. Paul Gilmartin, who used to be one of the hosts of "Dinner and a Movie" on TBS.

You can read some of his commedic poetry at http://www.paulgilmartin.com

Ern

• Princess
    Princess

mine is my ankle tattoo of a running woman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit