Are women more beautiful than men?

by Vita Nuova 61 Replies latest jw friends

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

I think that women are more beautiful that men, outwardly and inwardly.

But saying that i also think that men do design some really beautiful and fantastic things. They have an inward beauty that comes out in theese things that at times leaves me awestruck.

Men can be just as nurturing, caring and beautiful as women. I just think that men, still, are not encouraged enought to learn how to harness theese qualities in themselves.

Also i have gotten just as much support and care from both sexes equaly on this site and for that i thank everybody. It' s really nice to get a male point of view to my problems and experiences, it gives me a more even view of things.

• Mac
    Mac

Damnit , Corvin......Buddy Hackett always gives me a woody!

mac, please don't hate me cuz I'm bootiful class

• bem
    bem
    But saying that i also think that men do design some really beautiful and fantastic things. They have an inward beauty that comes out in theese things that at times leaves me awestruck.

Men can be just as nurturing, caring and beautiful as women. I just think that men, still, are not encouraged enought to learn how to harness theese qualities in themselves........ Lehaa . I agree.

Okay I am usually not a stickler for the letter of the word or-simpler put-don't usually nitpik for definitions but on defining "beautiful"-- means ~very pleasant to look at or hear. giving delight to the mind... On this basis for me I gotta say, Men are more beautiful.. although I appreciate Pretty women when I see them. I gotta say. certain males are only ones who have evoked delight! to my mind..or hearing...or have made me stop and think. nice to look at.

I can relate to the artistic view of things.but since my art leans towards painting/drawing critters. which again ,as has been mentioned animal males or fowl males are usually the most beautiful.

I too have seen some people purty on the out-side ugly on the inside...and visa/versa...Not pleasant out here to see,but gorgeous in-side.

YOU can't tell me there aren't some butt ugly women and just as many butt ugly men.... sheila thats funny

Dan-o you are so funny! DTman, thanks for the car pics my grand-daughter loves cars! Also point taken,never heard that comparison before.

bem

• eljefe
    eljefe

Women by far. To sum it up, women are built for beauty and men are built for power. Women have a higher body fat percentage and so have more rounded features/shapes. Men (most of them) have a lower body fat percentage and so have sharper more bulging (biceps, pectorals) and angular (chin) features.

• Valis
    Valis

Two of our beautiful people..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• minimus
    minimus

Is that Farkel and his new gal?

• blondie
    blondie

I think that is Billygoat and her sweetie.

• minimus
  • Cassiline
    Cassiline

As a women I think women are more beautiful, curves...etc. OTOH I am not saying there are not beautiful men, I just have not found them attractive. Rough, handsome like Gibson or Viggo are attractive to me.

So I think it is a matter of preference for women in what you may describe as 'beautiful'.

Cassi

• heathen
    heathen

I think I've known just as many or more cantankerous men as women , I don't think that's a quality exclusive to women . I have learned my lesson though , never fall in love with someone because they have beautiful looks , If you do fall in love with someone be sure they are sincere and are not trying to manipulate or deceive . You do have to look beyond the wrapper to find true beauty . IMO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit