Are women more beautiful than men?

by Vita Nuova 61 Replies latest jw friends

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz
    Mathematically women have a more centered center of gravity, which makes them more graceful and better dancers. Also they have boobies which all of us are attracted to by pure instinct. Generally they have less hair on thier bodies and seem less animal and more human.

but screw all all of that, they are just puuurrty.

yeah, what he said :)

• minimus
    minimus

WOMEN!......Now think of a better question!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Yup... women are beautiful and men are funtional.

It's like the difference between a beautiful vase and a wrench.

• heathen
    heathen

If you are talking purely physical beauty ,some women are clearly breathtakenly beautiful , I don't think I could ever say that about men . BTW ladies I am single .

• Vita Nuova
    Vita Nuova
    Now think of a better question!

I think it's a debatable question because of the particular beauty that men are endowed with as well. The greatest painters and sculptors the world has seen can attest to this.

I don't think I could ever say that about men
    I know I'm taking this quote out of context, but let it merely serve as the locus for a criticism I have against many guys who refuse to say anything in admiration of masculine beauty. These same guys will, without hesitation, recognize how ugly some other man, and the vainest of us guys will even boast that we are better looking than another guy. So, if you can make any comment on the lack of beauty, then you must have some conception of ideal form. Any guy that refuses to acknowledge this is lying to himself.
  • heathen
    heathen

Nuova--- You are right , I am beautiful . Thanks for the reminder .

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

For my part I will say with much gusto that women are by far more beautiful!

I have often wondered though if like the old question about a tree falling in the woods and no one is there to hear it does it make a noise,since sound is the brains interpretation of sound waves, does ones appearence differ to each and every person who sees them after all vision is but the interpretations of reflected light by the brain via the optic nerve.
    I really wonder because what I see in the mirror is nothing I could ever fall in love with, and I always catch Sheila looking in the mirror as if to find some flaw that isn't there. You see, her reflection is but the mirror image of perfection. She is the definition.

In contrast I have seen some women and men that look like they ran blindfolded through the ugly forest and their significant other finds them beautiful.

I gusee in the long run the fact remains that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Thunder

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

Is this a trick question? I´ve never seen beautiful human male.

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

Many painters used well built men for their female paintings and sculpure bodies then used a female for the face and softening. I think that if the people are of simular build men take the cake when it comes to atheletic poses and depictions. But when it comes to those more romantic pieces women are more beautiful because all you need is a bustline and face. These are averages in my oppionion, and for the record I think brad pitt looks like a woman that takes testatrone shots. So does orlando bloom.

• Corvin
    Corvin

Femenine beauty vs. Masculine Beauty?

OR

alt VS.

Clearly, it is all in the eye of the beholder.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit