Are women more beautiful than men?

by Vita Nuova 61 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls

Last year i saw this man ,a constrution worker and he was the most beautiful thing i have ever seen. The best bod and gorgeous face. I was going through a drivethru and holding up the line. I would call him beautiful but would rather call him mine.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Beauty is most definitely in eye of the beholder.

The other afternoon I saw 3 youngsters at the mall being surrounded by several pathetic little girls. To me those mid-teen boys were so ugly that I hoped they wouldn't reproduce for the sake of their future children, and yet to the mid-teen girls they seemed good looking because they were all over them.

DY

• dh
    dh

i think the beauty in men takes a lot more work to see than in women. that is inner beauty. external beauty... we all know who is hot and who is not, and you get nice & nasty in both sexes.

• RR
    RR

If you're comparing them to minimus, of course! I mean, look at him .

• kls
    kls

Mini's arms are to skinny.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

And he dances funny.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

yes

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

To me a male, the female is most beautiful. But I have seen some very handsom men also.

At the time of my df'n and divorce I saw a psychiatrist. He was young, tall, VERY handsom. Had long hair to his shoulders. Was quiet and moved smoothly in and out of the room. God he was beautiful.

That was the first and only time I pondered being homosexual.

I will never forget the beauty, almost a spiritual feeling, the first time I saw my young wife, with out any clothes. She was truly beautiful.

It's too bad she didn't have the same beautiful mind and attitude.

Outoftheorg

• Badger
    Badger

Truth from Sienfeld:

"A woman's body is a work of art...and Man's body is utilitarian."

that's why Playgirl will never outsell Playboy.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: All things being being equal, is the feminine gender endowed with more trancendent beauty than the masculine?

All things aren't equal. That's your first mistake.

Define "transcendent beauty" with regards to males and females. Do females define the beauty that "transcends" the beauty of males? If so, how so? Is comparing the "beauty" of females and males the same as saying apples are more transcendently beautiful than oranges?

The whole thesis of your thread is stupid. It's like trying to argue whether rats are more beautiful than snakes.

If males are rats, then females are snakes. Rats don't devour snakes. Snakes devour rats and then digest them in their spare time. Which creature is more beautiful then, the rat or the snake?

It's all bullshit and unworthy of any intelligent discussion. Some of you people put up REALLY stupid topics.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit