Contributions? Wait On Jehovah!

by metatron 88 Replies latest jw friends

• observador
    observador

Absolutely, Metra!

You're right on the money.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

**Challenging Watchtower doctrine is a lot more effective than accusing them of being a bunch of money hungry, lying, child molesters.

Proplog,

Who's to say that we can't do BOTH?

You?

And why does it BOTHER you so much WHAT is said, if you aren't a JW?

Would you feel the compulsion to snark at somebody if they were criticizing the "People's Temple"?

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

alt

Stephanus I LOVE it Thanks mate! I Love You Mug 2 Actually according to USA federal guidlines i am classified as triple ADA disabled.I do have a high maintenance ileostomy appliance.( similiar to a colostomy only worse )

I have a "bag" 100% because of WT$ defaulted counsel to seek first the WT racket and ignore my healthcare.

• proplog2
    proplog2

You can do what you want. But you can't prove that they are a hot bed of child molesters, money hungry bunch of liars.

But, you can show that some of their premises aren't found in the Bible and some of their conclusions don't follow from their premises.

Do you see the difference. One is a matter of logic. The other is pure speculation.

The reason I care about JW's is that I think they are an organization that has achieved what the rest of the world hasn't. 6.5 million people who refuse to go and fight over imaginary lines. 6.5 million is now more significant than ever. It is the size of the average member nation in the UN.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

YES PROPOLOG THE JW'S NUMBER 6.5 MILLION, WHO ARE BEING LIED TO AND ABUSED BY THE WBTS.

MANY OF THEM IN LEADERSHIP POSITIONS HAVE ADOPTED THE SAME CONDUCT IN THEIR TREATMENT OF THE RANK AND FILE JW.

SO YOU HAVE 6.5 MILLION PEOPLE TRYING TO GET THE REST OF MANKIND INTO THE SAME ROTTON SITUATION.

THE FEW THINGS YOU MENTION, FOR WHICH YOU PRAISE THE JW'S ARE COMMON ALSO IN OTHER RELIGIONS, WITH OUT THE HYPOCRACY INVOLVED IN THE WBTS TRYING TO BEHAVE AS IF THEY WERE ANOTHER NATION, WITH THEIR LAWS AND PUNISHMENTS.

YOU PRAISE AND THEN YOU DEPLORE THE CONDUCT OF THE WBTS. YOU APPEAR TO BE A VERY CONFUSED PERSON.

JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE ACCOMPLISHED A FEW THINGS, DOES NOT OVERIDE THEIR EVIL CONDUCT AND MAKE THEM AN ACCEPTABLE ORGANIZATION WORTHY OF ANY SUPPORT OR PRAISE.

THEY DESERVE CONDEMNATION AND BEING EXPOSED FOR WHAT THEY ARE.

Outoftheorg

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

new light is coming

Jehovah's Witnesses: The happiest people in the world. Exec 9 To 5 Off To Work Walking Back Stabber Yes Man Quit Your Complaining Butt Kisser

• proplog2
    proplog2

Alan F.

It may be that I don't have any morals. But this discussion isn't about me, personally. It's about Metatron's hateful & groundless attacks on JW's. And it's about the chorus that chants in the back ground.

The 6.5 million JW's who have beaten their swords into plowshares stand as a model for the rest of the world.

I believe there are a lot of undecided lurkers who stumble onto this forum. They will NEVER enter into this discussion by posting their feelings. But, they ought to see that there is NO evidence that the Watchtower is a "wicked" organization.

The day will come when people like Metatron and You will regret the things you are saying against these good people.

• proplog2
    proplog2

OUT OF THe BOrg

WORDS WORDS WORDS

without

PROOF PROOF PROOF

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

YES PROPOLOG, I KNOW YOUR WORDS ARE WITHOUT PROOF. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO TELL ME SO. YOU HAVE PROVED NOTHING. YOU HAVE JUST USED WORDS TO FORM SILLY AND USELESS SUPPORT, OF AN EQUALLY SILLY RELIGION WHO WANTS TO BE A NATION.

PROPOLOG, GROW UP, GET A LIFE AND DO SOMETHING WORTHY WITH YOUR TIME.

TRYING TO SUPPORT THE UNSUPPORTABLE WITH OUT ANY PROOF IS SILLY.

Outoftheorg

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Undaunted Danny's response to 'proplog': How to prove to my hypothetical JW family,that Jehovah's Witnesses are a false destructive cult. This is what I would email to them. I would have them view this highly credible video from the non-apostate History channel Video excerpts from History Channel presentation on apocalyptic groups { Must see }

HOSTED BY DANNYHASZARD.COM

modem (low bandwidth) version

DSl/Cable (high bandwidth) version

This is what I would say to my family: ABC'S 101 (1) the central CORE doctrine of the Watchtower is that Christ Jesus returned to power in 1914.This 'mutated millerite' (see above video) dogma is a blasphemous bogus LIE!

(2) The revered holy-man founder of Jehovah's Witnesses is buried in a mystical pyramid monument.http://www.midwestoutreach.org/02-Information/02-OnlineReference/04-Etc/01-TheJournal/Volume5/No4-EnduringMonumentToPaganOrigins.html

(3) Sooo,the upshot of # 1 and 2 is that the Watchtower has been,teaching doctrines of demons from the get-go.

Consequently on the basis of Gal.1:8 Jehovah's Witnesses are accursed and die unsaved.

That's enough right there.I might add that people usually imitate the God they worship,who by process of elimination is NOT Jesus Christ.

This would account for the dog eat dog turmoil among JW's.[James 3:15,16]

Moreover have them visit my 'Bad Cop' site www.DannyHaszard.com

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Tell them only Prisons have watchtowers What I have posted here is what i will present to my family[missing 15 years] when I see them some day,let the chips fall where they may. My letter to the editor of my local paper the Bangor Daily News:

Letter to Editor
    re: JWS

The building of a Kingdom Hall ?quick-build? is impressive, but many Witnesses and outsiders do not realize that this is also makes for clever economics. Few people except the religious will devote free time to putting up a building, but Witnesses can do it, and since non-baptized helpers are always present, it affords those reluctant to go door-to-door additional opportunities to ?get their monthly time in,? as is required to be considered a Jehovah?s Witness.

The local Witnesses benefit, since it cuts the cost of their loan from the Watchtower Society to get the land, and the Watchtower benefits, not only from the publicity but they also now own more property and buildings (No, the local Witnesses will never own it.). The Watchtower is big money, being one of the top 40 New York City Corporations making nearly one billion dollars a year. That?s just from one of their many corporations.

Unlike in the case of Christians who are persecuted in other lands for talking about Jesus Christ, Jehovah?s Witnesses are largely persecuted for following the teachings begun during the second presidency of the Watchtower, when Joseph F. Rutherford took over in a corporate flap and began changing doctrines quickly in the Watchtower belief system.

He claimed that angels directly conveyed ?truth? to some of those in leadership. He coined the name ?Jehovah?s Witnesses? to make them stand out from being witnesses of Jesus, a typical evangelical _expression (and a Biblical one). Rutherford dumped holidays, birthdays and the 1874 date for the invisible return on Christ, and invented an ?earthly class? of Witnesses, since only 144,000 can go to heaven in their teaching. The rest, meaning all 99.9% of Witnesses still alive, will live forever on a cleansed earth, under the rule of the Watchtower leaders in heaven, who will keep them in line by local elders known as ?Princes.?

If you have been ?witnessed to? by Jehovah?s Witnesses and you reject their message, you will likely die ?shortly? at Armageddon with all the other non-Witnesses, since theirs is the only true religion, and (if they can live up to all the rules) they are the only ones to inhabit this ?new earth.?

If you believe Witnesses seem rigid now, any non-conformist during the future ?cleansed earth? will be directly destroyed by Jehovah. Even now a Witness will be disfellowshipped for any one of many gaffs, such as smoking, taking a blood transfusion, or even voting. To even vocally question the teachings of the Watchtower will result in complete cutting off, with family and friends usually being forbidden to talk to them. The Watchtower is a truly Orwellian world, in a time when Orwellian societies are nearly obsolete.

By their own Yearbook accounts, Witnesses are shrinking in number in many Western countries as of the last three years, as the internet facilitates the spread of information (much of it critical of the Witnesses). Witnesses are cautioned against creating JW-related websites, largely to prevent their members from discovering the history and dirty laundry of this organization on other websites. (There are literally hundreds of former members pages in many languages.)

The Watchtower strives hard to control the flow of information to the individual Witness, and prefers that all instruction come through the magazines they carry door-to-door. Without this form of control, even as they themselves admit, they would believe just the same as other Bible believers.

My hope is that there will be a day in each of their lives when the Watchtower magazine is no longer needed, and they can go to college, vote for office, and contribute money and time to other, more vital causes in their community. More than likely they will then cease to be persecuted, except in a few societies more authoritarian than their own.

Sincerely,

Danny Haszard Bangor Maine USA

References:

www.freeminds.org (type in a search word to find articles easily)

www.dannyhaszard.com

www.silentlambs.org (latest news on the child abuse lawsuits against the Watchtower)

ยป Theologically,Jehovah's Witnesses are a cult of Christianity.The oppressive organization does not represent historical, Biblical Christianity in any way. Sociologically, it is a destructive cult whose false teachings frequently result in spiritual and psychological abuse, as well as needless deaths.Bearing witness to the Watchtower holocaust Undaunted Danny Bangor Maine USA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit