Go Get Em COSBY!!!

by Flash 211 Replies latest jw friends

• JT
    JT

I agree Bebu and I do not understand this unwritten rule that was posted of earlier

#########

WE SEE THE SAme basic mindset when were we jw never say anything bad

you could have a speaker that put everybody to sleep and yet NOT ONE PERSON OF AUTHORITY would say

that elder was not prepared, instead we used such BS lines as THE MATERIAL WAS GOOD

so this type of don't say this or that is not uquie for just black folks, many differnent types of "Systems" that folks belong to engage in this exact type of HUSH HUSH and the result is folks suffer for this silence

truth is truth regardless if it is religious, polictical, racial, you name it

CALL A SPADE A SPADE AND LET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY

• JT
    JT

Complete with dead cars lost in the weeds in the front yard and chewing tabacco stains on the sofa.

#####

HEY JUST the thought of this image is funny, i too have family just like that, they would have a salavage yard in their backyard

my uncle would say I might need that ac unit oneday or that left front door-

you got to love it

• JT
    JT

If I were a 20 something black American, working minimum wage while seeing the Rev. Jesse Jackson drive by in his new BMW or read about sons making millions off of the connections their daddy has, I'd be pissed.

####

i have personal friends who i have spoken to at length who used to be in jacksons inner circle until that baby issue hit the fan- and yes he and his family live well

as it was put to me THERE IS MONEY IN POVERTY

• JT
    JT

JT, laying it down. Glad to see you back posting dude, you're one of my all time faves here. ########## JUST calling a spade a spade man

• JT
    JT

JT, wednesday here. I know u have had a lot of respone, u always do, we like u. But i would like u to read my post, if u will, and respond. thanks. weds ### no problem i will do, meeting lady c for lunch in 20 min will post after i get back from lunch

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

crazy151drinker <----------------------------------waiting for an American Indian to see this topic and say "Stop your #%@#%# bitching"

• Soledad
    Soledad

Right. Bill Cosby is some sort of hero now. Ummmhum.

So the man who created "mushmouth" (Ain't No a Fool Like a Fool Playin' Hooky; Don't Let Strange Dudes Pay You Money for Delivering Small, Brown Paper Bags to Run-Down Apartment Buildings, Because Those Guys Probably Ain't Running a Ham Sandwich Delivery Service), scolds black people for not speaking proper?

I honestly dont know what's worse---Cosby or the media for making such a big deal out of it. Makes me question what the media's real agenda is here.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Im tired of this entire "We have it so bad" bull*****

Did the U.S. Army hunt blacks down, kill all the males, and then herd the survivers like sheep to some reservation in the middle of @%#% nowhere? Did smallpox kill a couple million blacks?

Next time you want to bitch about how "the white man took this, the white man stole that" remember youre living on American Indian land.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    Dan the Man - That is an interesting article bigboi, and I think Chris Rock's approach to the problem is far better than grumpy-old-man Bill's.

~ Oddly enough, I think CR is instrumental in this issue. B/C during his comedic commentary both races actually think about the problem

Chappelle is another great, smart as hell black comedian who has the power to make people think, I think he could use this for better purposes than the "I'm Rick James b*tch" stuff all the time.

• bigboi
    bigboi
    Im tired of this entire "We have it so bad" bull*****

Did the U.S. Army hunt blacks down, kill all the males, and then herd the survivers like sheep to some reservation in the middle of @%#% nowhere? Did smallpox kill a couple million blacks?

Next time you want to bitch about how "the white man took this, the white man stole that" remember youre living on American Indian land.

Read the thread, man.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit