Why is there death and suffering?

by hooberus 76 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

God has to prove to humans that they cannot rule themselves, and that in fact, we all need His divine guidance. It will all be over soon........you will see.

Brownboy

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    God has to prove to humans that they cannot rule themselves, and that in fact, we all need His divine guidance. It will all be over soon........you will see.

(snicker, snort) .....and around which corner would this be, Brownboy?

Frannie B

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

Frannie,

It seems as if though you heard the same talk by an overseer. He was relating a memory of when his father would tell him that Harmagedon was just "around the corner" and when he told his father that it seemed to be a taking a long time , his father said that it was a "big corner".......are you by chance from Colorado?

Todays world events are not happening for nothing Frannie B ( I like how the name sounds), turmoil in the whole world with uprisings all over the place, and new governments falling and reforming again............all in order to fulfill the words of God. It is not too far away, let me assure you......

Brownboy

P.S. (Where do you get your cool icons?)

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    People and animals ate plants, not other animals (Genesis 1:29?30). There was no violence or pain in this ?very good? world.

.....Can you explain to me what insects ate? For example did spiders eat grass, or have they always paralysed their victims and sucked their innards from them while they are still alive.

Perhaps insects do not count as 'animals'. If God designed them, he also designed them to feed on one another to live. The reality is that the natural life on this planet, from the tiniest bacteria to the largest mammal, feeds on other creatures to survive. It is a vast killing field where deceit, cannibalism and a vast array of weaponry exists that defies even the most evil imagination - this all to perpetuate life on earth.

It would be lovely to believe the fairy tale that is outlined as the bottom line in the site you linked Hooberus, but wishful thinking cannot evade the facts.

Best regards - HS

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    It seems as if though you heard the same talk by an overseer. He was relating a memory of when his father would tell him that Harmagedon was just "around the corner" and when he told his father that it seemed to be a taking a long time , his father said that it was a "big corner".......are you by chance from Colorado?

Todays world events are not happening for nothing Frannie B ( I like how the name sounds), turmoil in the whole world with uprisings all over the place, and new governments falling and reforming again............all in order to fulfill the words of God. It is not too far away, let me assure you......

Heard the same talk, Brownboy? Am I from Colorado? nooooooo.....but it didn't surprise me to find what a small world the WTS society inhabits, in that, the same talks are repeatedly given, regurgitated, hashed and rehashed from KH to KH....ALL over the world....because the talks work on the minds of the fleeced ones so well....

(flips wig like "frightened family" on Saturday Night Live at second para)

The graphics are courtesy of Smiley Central ....also "click-smilies"

Cheers!

Frannie B

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Hooberus,

I am just bringing this to the top as I asked a question on your thread which you have not attempted to answer. I also asked the same question on anaother thread but you refused to answer it on the basis that it was not relevant to the topic of the thread. In actual fact it was.

So I have returned to *your* thread on which I first asked this question, a question that is *totally* relevant to the topic that *you* chose. Perhaps you might dignify your readers by answering my question.

Many thanks - HS

• AlanF
    AlanF

HS, you said to Hooberus,

: I am just bringing this to the top as I asked a question on your thread which you have not attempted to answer.

Good God, man! The answer isn't found on the AnswersInGenesis website. Do you want blood out of a stone?

: I also asked the same question on anaother thread but you refused to answer it on the basis that it was not relevant to the topic of the thread. In actual fact it was.

Ditto!

: So I have returned to *your* thread on which I first asked this question, a question that is *totally* relevant to the topic that *you* chose. Perhaps you might dignify your readers by answering my question.

No way, man. Hooberus demonstrably is unable to answer anything at all outside of posting links to canned answers on the AnswersInGenesis website. When he can't find anything, he blusters or remains silent, hoping for a God-given respite that never comes. Typical of braindead Bible cultists.

AlanF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit