Why is there death and suffering?

by hooberus 76 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• hooberus
    hooberus

I was responding to a reason given (below) as to Why is there death and suffering?

"So that evolution would continue to produce more and more beautiful creatures:"

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Hoob,

You said in your other thread:

Though I have never been a JW, I do have some thoughts.

so your not even a JW. What are you?

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

So Frankie, you are saying both the woman (Catherine Zeta-Jones?) and the fish are delicious. Now why is that?

• hooberus
    hooberus
    so your not even a JW. What are you?

born-again Christian.

• Satanus
    Satanus
    born-again Christian.

Funny, so was i, back in 1997 or so

SS

• hooberus
    hooberus
    Funny, so was i, back in 1997 or so

What made you change your mind?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Mark,

No I wasn't saying that but I suppose it's true. I mean it all depends on your taste buds,,why do you ask?

• Satanus
    Satanus
    What made you change your mind?

Contradictions in the bible, once i could fearlessly see them for what they really were - contradictions. They led to me realising that it wasn't the infallible word of god. As i looked at it all again from a nuetral position, i could see how it all started out as tales taken from sumerians, egyptians, and cannanites, imbellished by jewish controler priests. Then it was further added to, and so on and so on.

Is the jesus spirit floating around somewhere? Don't know. I thought i saw jesus, once, on his throne. Was it real, or a group projection? I do know that the spirit of my dead brother is around, because i saw it/sensed it much more clearly and strongly than the jesus image.

SS

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Why, just another why question Frankie.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Yeah but maybe we can test out your therory about Why questions. LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit