YESTERDAY'S ASSEMBLY SUCKED........

by Mary 62 Replies latest jw friends

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

LOL. Yeah, when you're sitting there it's like torture, you know it is going to end, you just can't feel it.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Mary....Your posts are like Kevin Neelon's Mr. Subliminal, but much funnier!

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

Thanks Mary,

I needed a few laughs this morning. Your accounting of the assembly experience was unbelievable, but as we all know ever so true...

Love,

cybs

• Mary
    Mary
    Wednesday said: I bet the sis next to u had artritis meds on her (u know like Ben Gay and that type of stuff).

Ya, but that doesn't explain the B.O. that wafted over and around her!!

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Did anyone else go the chance to attend the assembly yet?
    Nope. My time is too precious to spend at such an event that is full of "lies and half-truth."

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

which one did'nt ?

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

thankyou for making me fall off my chair laughing so hard, i've just burnt myself by dropping my joint cigarette

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront
    Did anyone else go the chance to attend the assembly yet?

Yeah.......I went this past weekend. You probably recognized me......I was the one walking around the Reed Center in College Station with the incredibly stupid look on my face wondering.......what the F$#% am I doing here ?

It was pretty much the same old mind-numbing crap recycled from yesteryears manuscripted garbage. You can very well tell that the internet and the media is chipping away at the membership, especially the young. Instead of the blatant, all-out attack of the media and internet as in the Beware talk of last year, they sprinkled the guilt and fear of this rival through the whole of the a$$-embly.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

MARY

• metatron
    metatron

This sort of thing makes me laugh - they have no encore, no rejoinder, no reasoned response!

You go to an assembly. You hear about young Witnesses leaving. You hear about 'tiring out'. You hear about the dangers

of the internet.

Go to the assembly next year. You hear about Young Witnesses leaving. You hear .....

It's all a broken record. Nothing changes. No problems are solved. No new approaches are attempted. No new

programs are developed. They don't even need a Writing Staff anymore, just a guy who lifts pieces of old

Watchtower paragraphs and plops them into a manuscript for Legal to check.

It's like they have some sort of antibody against the least display of creativity or dynamism.

metatron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit