YESTERDAY'S ASSEMBLY SUCKED........

by Mary 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

Well, I got dragged, kicking and screaming talked in to going to the assembly yesterday as a friend of mine was in the drama. What a freaking waste of time interesting experience.

First of all, I had a tough time squeezing my larger than life ass bum into a seat that looked like it was made for a house-elf small child. I found myself sitting next to a sister who absolutely wreeked and stunk of B.O. and eucalyptus didn't have the most pleasant odor. I really felt like asking El Stinko if she knew what soap and water were for moving, but I didn't want to take the chance that she'd respond make her feel uncomfortable so I was stuck in this suckhole remaind in this seat. I spend a great part of the morning holding my breath till I turned blue, trying to pay attention but it didn't work. I think she farted a few times too.

The stupid old goat brother on the platform was practically yelling at us spoke with vigor about all the problems of sites like this "apostate web sites" and how they show people what's really going on inside the Borg seduce innocent victims by telling the truth, lies and half-truths. He also lied his bony old ass off declared that Dateline, 20/20 and CNN the media was guilty of exposing their pathetic attempt at covering up the pedophile problem conjuring up lies and that one day, Jesus would destroy them for exposing these moronic idiots persecuting His brothers.

What was really astonishing was that they admitting that so many young ones are leaving this f*cked up religion the Truth because they don't want to end up as a Cheese and Cracker bro feel that the Organization is too restrictive. They had several young drones who don't know any better young people up there talking about how they've screwed up a golden opportunity given up the chance for a better life for worldly pursuits in order to become a drone for the Borg put Kingdom interests first. They also had an illustration with a 7 year old where the father explains to him why the Borg Jehovah doesn't want us to have any frigging fun celebrate birthdays.

Between El Stinko the sister sitting next me and the mind numbing crap spewing from the platform experiences I saw, I really wished I had smoked some pot or drank some booze prepared myself better. Just after noon I got the fuck out of there left and didn't come back.

Did anyone else go the chance to attend the assembly yet?

• avishai
    avishai

YESTERDAY'S ASSEMBLY SUCKED........

What, you mean for a change?

I want the transcript to that talk. They're STILL harping on Dateline?

• exjdub
    exjdub

Mary,

Hard to read...but ROFLMAO! I too would like to see a transcript of that talk.

exjdub

• Dansk
    Dansk

Mary,

A very interesting appraisal You didn't have to go Shame you went, though, as that's time you could have better spent elsewhere.

I wouldn't let anyone talk me into going and listening to any more of that garbage Perhaps that'll be the final meeting for you. Here's hoping.

Great post to deter others.

Ian

• Mary
    Mary

Well darlin's, I didn't take a tape-recorder so I have no idea how to get you a transcript of the talk......they didn't mention Dateline or 20/20 by name; they just said "The Media", but of course, you know exactly who they're talking about.

• Freedom Fighter
    Freedom Fighter

Hi Mary

Brilliant post - can't stop laughing! Assemblies were always boring torture for me. I remember sneaking out and heading for the local shopping centre - luckily enough the convention centre was near a large town.

Imagine my surprise when I spotted several apparently upstanding young JWs with the same idea as me.....

FF

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

The media is doing God's work when they expose other religions' scandals but when they turn their attention on the Dubs, they are just spreading lies......

Hmm, interesting..

• undercover
    undercover

Yea, isn't it funny when the media says unflattering things about the WTS then they are part of Satan's world, not to be believed or trusted. But when this same media shows the WTS in a good light, the WTS is quick to quote and reference them in their own publications.

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Such is the glory of God. Just like in sports...The winning team thanks God and Jesus for being with them....Makes me wonder the the opposing team did before the game to lose his favor. Sacrifice a goat to Azreal or something?

• wednesday
    wednesday

Mary,

it was so nice to log on and read your post. I love your spin on stuff. I would have to be drugged out of my mind on valium, or some other similar drug, or very intoxicated , to sit through a meeting. I just have this strong urge to stand up and yell "bullshit". u should have brought Mulan's "bullshit bingo" with u. at least it would have helped pass the time.

serioulsy, sorry u had to sit through it. I bet the sis next to u had artritis meds on her (u know like Ben Gay and that type of stuff).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit