So What The Hell Are You?

by shamus 79 Replies latest jw friends

• Nessy
    Nessy

I'm disfellowshipped. I'm never going back--ever!

• Odrade
    Odrade

Sagittarius. um... I mean, demonized... um, I mean... uh, same thing.

heehee

O

• Sirius Dogma
    Sirius Dogma

i am home but hiding

• Odrade
    Odrade

ROTFL!!!

You Siriusly rock! "HBH!" LMAO!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I have decided to be a non-practicing agnostic. Not only do I not care if there is a higher power, I don't care that I don't care...if that makes any sense.

I gave at the office (i.e. 40 years to a publishing and real estate developer), But thank you very much for asking.

• Vita Nuova
    Vita Nuova

As it is, I am seated precariously with Babylon the Great upon the scarlet-colored wild beast with seven heads and ten horns with ten diadems upon its horns.

WTBS interprets this as meaning that I am a worldly cohort of false religion and will fall before the dread judgment of Jehovah the Great.

As interpreted by everyone else... I'm on crack.

• shamus
    shamus
    As it is, I am seated precariously with Babylon the Great upon the scarlet-colored wild beast with seven heads and ten horns with ten diadems upon its horns.

It sounds like they're baked teachings, LOL! You are screwing babylon the great!!! You whore!!! You vicious vicious whore.

The labels here are getting to sound all the same, no? Disfellowshipped, Disassosiated, Inactive.... all JW buzzwords.

It would be nice to have an actuall poll so that we can see how many people are DF'd, DA'd, or just faded. Interesting statistics, but everyone on the board would have to participate. Also, there is not a polling feature, so.... keep the replies coming. I will try to keep track.

Newbies and lurkers, please respond.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

pissed off and attend meetings as little as possible but enough to be considered in good standing and get a KM etc.

• boa
    boa

I've got a case of permanent fade. But while they weren't lookin', I went out and got a shiny NEW paint job, and the witnesses who knew me wouldn't recognize much anymore.....It suits me to play a bit of a game with this, except them damn mags still get dropped off at my house whether I'm there or not....

I'm almost too lazy to call the magman or current po whoever the hell they are to get them to STOP the mag and km's. We havent' been to meetings in months, service in years! WTF do they think I care about this shit? I threw the latest rather large stash of mags from where they were put inside our door by some sis's, straight into the woodstove to reduce next winter's heating costs!

boa......needs a case of df or da to finally stop the insanity

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

I dont know what I am, but "I yam what I yam" -Popeye.

I CAN tell you when I am:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit