by shamus 79 Replies latest jw friends

• sinamongurl
    sinamongurl

disfellowshipped, seeking inner peace, or just a piece

Sinamon

• pratt1
    pratt1

Inactive.

My witiness mom thinks I'm going through a phase.

She needs an reality check.

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

I'm Batman.

• Fleur
    Fleur

i'm the devil incarnate, according to my family.

they put a nice big scarlet A on me when i divorced my abusive husband, and then after the divorce was legally final, slept with another. hell, i likely would have waited to sleep with him until he married me, except my ex made himself plain that he expected to be "free to remarry" sooner than later and i believe in putting safety first.

i'm df'd in their book.

in mine, i'm the first person in four generations of my family to finally be free...and i'm making sure they don't get their hands on my own contribution to the fifth generation.

reports of my becoming a crack whore are greatly exaggerated LOL.

fleur

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali
    disfellowshipped, seeking inner peace, or just a piece

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

disfellowshipped, and evil, or just plain evil

• sinamongurl
    sinamongurl

mark--

isnt it self-explanatory?

Sinamon

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg

What am I?

I am a "weak-minded, bottom-feeding, scum-sucking apostate sucking at the teat of Babylon the Great."

At least that is what my P.O. CIty Overseer dad called me.

LABD, proud to be of the "weak-minded, bottom-feeding, scum-sucking apostate sucking at the teat of Babylon the Great" class.

• glitter
    glitter

I faded halfway then came out all at once for the rest. I was never baptised - kind of felt "why do I need to when I was raised in it and it seemingly only takes a short time of studying?" - so I suppose I'm not an *actual* apostate. But I do a fairly good impression of one! :D

• Princess
    Princess
    I am a "weak-minded, bottom-feeding, scum-sucking apostate sucking at the teat of Babylon the Great."

That's priceless.

Steve and I are DA'd.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit