So What The Hell Are You?

by shamus 79 Replies latest jw friends

• wannaexit
    wannaexit
    am a "weak-minded, bottom-feeding, scum-sucking apostate sucking at the teat of Babylon the Great."

LoL

This is too funny.

wannaexit

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Are you 'faded'?

That's us. Officially inactive and the CO told the elders to leave us alone. So far, so good. Don't care, but it is kind of fun keeping them guessing.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I have been labelled "Worldly" but I am not. I have been accused of "Apostate thinking", but I cannot, I never subscribed to their beliefs. How can I renounce what I never believed? I will allow one label that fits, "Opposer".

I hate labels. I am a human bean.

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW
    I guess i should start a survey in my congregation

We asked the congregation audience just what in the Hell ***** is and whhhhat was the number one answer?

Survey Sayyyyyys.....

1 Who?

• baysixforme
    baysixforme

I gently faded at first, going to the odd meetings until it became too hard to bear. I am now a full blown despiser of all that they teach and consequently haven't attended any meetings since last years memorial.

Now I wouldn't go back there if I was paid to do so, I despise the building, those that attend and their teachings. I have grown so much since leaving all of that behind and really feel that I am a completely different person than what I was when I was subserviently doing what was expected of me.

I wouldn't give a shit if they decided to disfellowship me now... Let them find a reason...

I'm not saying that I would give in gracefully, I still have plenty that I would like to say to them. However, they do not rule me any more. I take charge of my own life. They are now very much insignificant to me these days. I think that they know that anyway and that is why they have allowed me to drift...

Watch this space........

Bay64me

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW
    I wouldn't give a shit if they decided to disfellowship me now... Let them find a reason...

The "s" word there... there's the reason! Get 'er!!!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

DF'D AND PROUD OF IT!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

LOL @ jaredg! Contrary to popular opinion (theirs) the witlesses display a tremendous lack of lurv and are totally judgMENTAL, jaredg....an'....in my book, that just doesn't jibe with scriptural content....ergo.....hasta la vista, babeeeeee!

Frannie B (of the *sshole and elbows goin' out the door class)

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

F a d i n g . . . i s m e l l o w i n g . . .

Reality says: I don't know why they're so quiet...I 've f a d e d 4 years now and remarried to a

1.) ooooooohhh, non-jw...(hip-hip hoo - ray)

THAT IS NOT ALLOWED, BUBBA !

2.) ooooooohhh, I had an UN-scriptural divorce and am NOT free to re-marry!

I did it anyway. (HIP-HIP...HOO-RAY for US!) NA-NA-NAAAAAAAA-NA

THAT LEGAL KINDA ADULTRY IS NOT ALLOWED, BUBBA ! OFF WIFF HE'S FURRY HAID...!

Loads of JW family and realtives all know about...I INVITED THEM. So I figure if I make anyone mad at me...one of my loving relatives will pick up the Red Phone... "Bro. Spoils Lives...? Bro. Rabbit is a vewwy, vewwy, b a d wabbit...!

• Lehaa
    Lehaa
    Last thing I remember
    I was running for the door
    I had to find the passage back to the place I was before
    Relax said the nightman
    We are programmed to receive
    You can check out any time you like
    But you can never leave

That just sent shiveres down my spine. I have never thought of that song that way before, but it is soooo true.

I'm disfellowshipped.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit