So What The Hell Are You?

by shamus 79 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus
    shamus

According to dubdom, what are you?

Are you 'weak'? Are you 'faded'? Are you 'disfellowshipped'? Are you 'disassosiated'?

What are you?

I am a lame weakass lamb who goes on apostate websites who faded. In the real world I am free from mind control.

What do the dubs consider you these days? I know that it varies from year to year... one day faded, the next disassosiated....

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

inactive....hahahaha

• bisous
    bisous

Disappeared.

• shamus
    shamus

Yeah, biscous, I'm pretty much in the disappeared mode too.

Another interesting question for posters is what do your parent's think of you??? Are you apostate bastard faded? I bet you all have some lovely horror stories.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

well they think I am some sort of slave to the sex gods

but I say I am free

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

Disfellowshipped heathen with no chance of return, and sometimes crazy as it sounds I would like o go back to to mic duty, and be magazine servant again, but after 16 of not attending it would take at least 10 for me to change to get back into the trenches. So fugetta abouit

• Gadget
    Gadget

I'm the disfellowshipped one who turned apostate and caused shockwaves by trying to take loads of people with him.....

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

After 15+ years,......I think I'm disfellowshiped...not postive since I didn't go to their little meeting and never got a shepharding call or a letter from any elders.

My parents consider me dead...my dad called years ago and said...my oldest daughter Lisa is dead...we won't be talking to her anymore...I said okay, and hung up the phone.

The sister's that visit each week think I'm a return visit/study...hehehe

Lisa

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I am me.

• mineralogist
    mineralogist

I guess i should start a survey in my congregation to know how i'm viewed (cause i'm not DF/DA - at least i think so).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit