So What The Hell Are You?

by shamus 79 Replies latest jw friends

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Depends on whom you ask ... I am DF and some think I want to go back, and cuz of that a brother puts the mags in my letter-box .... I wonder for how long tho, cuz my front door is decorated with the Dutch FLAG ... LOL ....

-

Blue bubblegum Girl

• qwerty
    qwerty

Not coming back ...........So I tell any former JW aquaintance that ask!

Not DF or DA.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

DA'd.

Walter

• Corvin
    Corvin

Disfellowshipped and definitely APOSTATE. I'm out of the closet in my community and everyone avoids me like the plaigue.

• blondie
    blondie

"Inactive" per the WTS jargon.

Actually, no one is every off the books unless they die. Even if you are considered "apostate" they keep your cards.

Last thing I remember
    I was running for the door
    I had to find the passage back to the place I was before
    Relax said the nightman
    We are programmed to receive
    You can check out any time you like
    But you can never leave

Blondie

• mineralogist
    mineralogist

Eagles "Hotel California" should be changed to:

You can check out leave any time you like
    But you can never leave check out
  • blondie
    blondie

Very true, mineralogist.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

welp.....I'm df'd....by my own choice, ya see.....I boldly "went" where no witless dares to tread and formally wrote the Gov. Potty, charging them with a HUUUUUUGE lack of love, the identifying trademark of "footstep followers" according to the bible.....

All these years (more 'n 12 of 'em), I've accepted that the witlesses have labelled me an "apostate" (that's always a "given"), but it always puzzled me as to why there were rumors that I'd changed my name and begun a religion of my own.....then it dawned on me.....quite a few of the locals where I was df'd KNEW the reasons for my denouncing the Gov. Potty were.....VALID......so the witless "rumor machine" was put into motion to confuse the real issues in order to totally prevent them from possibly communicating with me at any future time.....

Frannie B

• thedarknesswithin
  • jaredg
    jaredg

i'm df'd and not going back.

hey frannie...just curious...why did you leave?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit