So What The Hell Are You?

by shamus 79 Replies latest jw friends

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

After all these years, I really don't give a rat's patoot about what dubdom says I am. But, to answer your question, I walked away & never looked back.

• gumby
    gumby
    What do the dubs consider you these days?

Disfellowshipped.

Even though many or most knew that I went to other churches, many would/will still speak to me if I bump into them. I never took an attitude with old friends...maybe that's why.

Gumby

• desib77
    desib77

inactive, marked

just found out the other day that a talk was given about me when I was 19 and left....

Desi

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Shamus!!! You're back!!! Kick ass!

I'm a worldly bastard. I was never baptized, and they don't have a word for "no longer an unbaptized publisher".

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

I'm currently considered 'spiritually weak' by many inside. Still working on the slowest fade known to mankind.

I need to move far away and get a divorce; that's what a need for it to work my way. Problem though: Love hubby, love relatives even more.

DARN!!!

DY

• reboot
    reboot

........i'm the one who did'nt get baptised due to lack of faith in, and ultimately rejection of the Faithful and Discreet Slave Class and their claim to be the mouthpiece of god.........

• Ciara
    Ciara

Disfellowshipped, Apostate. Actually they started saying that I was an apostate before I ever did anything to qualify,

Free

Ciara

• Freedom Fighter
    Freedom Fighter
    Actually, no -one is ever off the books until they die.....

Hi Blondie

I never knew that! I was never baptised or classified as an 'approved associate' - what record would the JWs have of me?

I am definitely in the gone and never coming back class.

FF

• kls
    kls

I am a apostate and have gone to the dark side. Satan has taken me over and i am wordly ..

Hip- hip -horray

• exjdub
    exjdub

Me: Hi my name is exjdub.

audience: Hi exjdub!!!!!

Me: I am Inactive. Oh hell, I'm in denial...OK OK OK...I'm an Apostate, I'm an Apostate, I admit it!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit