Sad News...

by Sentinel 108 Replies latest jw friends

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS ((((((((((((((SENTINAL ))))))))))))))))

IF YOU HAVE OTHER FAMILY, SIBLINGS ETC. NOW IS THE TIME TO GATHER AROUND.

TRY TO RECALL SOME OF THE FUNNY AND GOOD TIMES FROM YOUR EARLIER YEARS WITH YOUR MOTHER. RECALL HER STRONG POINTS AND THINGS SHE DID FOR YOU ALL.

PUSH THE NEGATIVE ACTS AND CONFLICTS OUT OF THE WAY AS MUCH AS ONE CAN.

AFTER A TIME WE ALL CAN ACCEPT DEATH AS ANOTHER PART OF LIFE.

IF SOME ANGER POPS UP FROM TIME TO TIME, THAT IS ANOTHER NATURAL THING TO HAPPEN WHEN ONE LOOSES A LOVED ONE.

BEST WISHES TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

Outoftheorg

• Steve Lowry
    Steve Lowry

When I think of someone who passes at the age of eighty years these days, I ponder about all the things they saw in their lifetime. Most people eighty years ago didn't have electricity, or running water or a lot of things that we take for granted these days. Yet they had simplicity and clarity which we have very little of these days. Your mom saw World War Two and the peace that followed. She experienced the crash of 29' (she was just 4, but she still went through it) and no doubt like so many Americans learned about the value and strength of family. She saw aviation practically being born. Television and microwaves came into existence in her lifetime, as well as countless other inventions. She saw incredible breakthroughs in medicine. She witnessed the dawn of the nuclear age. She watched as the Industrial Revolution took hold. She saw major arteries and interstates shape the landscape, where there were once only dirt roads. She watched as this country grew in to a world power.

Of all the generations that have come and gone, I think you mom?s saw and experienced the most. It saddens me to see this generation pass away. My dad is also 80 and he takes all these same experiences with him when he passes on.

I?m truly sorry for your loss.

Steve

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Oh, I am so sorry, Karen.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

(((((((((((Karen and Family))))))))))

I'm so sorry for your loss. Please know we are thinking of you and your family.

Kate and Craig

• bebu
    bebu

I'm so sorry to hear of your great loss.

Please, take care of yourself during this hard time.

bebu

• Corvin
    Corvin

((((Karen))))

Losing a parent at any age is never easy. Both my natural parents are gone and I share your loss and grief.

Corvin

• Triple A
    Triple A

Karen, Sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. Well put you and your family in our prayers.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

(((((Karen)))))

I am so sorry for your loss.

• Maya
    Maya

I am so sorry........

(((((((Sentinel and Family)))))))

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Sorry...My prayers and thoughts are with you and yours. Michael

Share this